What's new

Video Of Pak Bunker Being Destroyed Released By Bsf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pakistani post. Pakistani dont die neither their posts or bunkers.

No

No na na na reeeee.

It cant be pakistani. Prove. And then prove your proof. And proof of your proof of proof.

Then may be proof of proof of proof of your proof.

Then in the end. No its not. Denial.
479397_2372b5d35e5e426d27eec4aa326a988a.jpg

That was an epic failure for Pakistani fanboys.

Few Pakistani fanbois made and released that sound clip, and rest Pakistani fanboys were too stupid, not to see such through such an obvious fake.
Lol u mean people working in an Indian news channel are Pakistani fan boys

This is propaganda video as nothing confirmed from our site about any casualty of soldier. Also indian media is pathetic, as proved false news many times. What do you expect from big mouth media. :lol::lol: . It looks falsa news as well

No campaign multiplayer is Too difficult for me i tried to play but didn't get a single shot during 15 min play
I was like that at first but now I play multiplayer Hardcore mode which is even harder than the regular. You'll get used to it, just keep playing, its more fun playing online with other people

Very "clear" video indeed.

What a pethatic lie from indian ministry to save their humiliation..
They cant get away from surgical lie.. its haunting them.

I was like that at first but now I play multiplayer Hardcore mode which is even harder than the regular. You'll get used to it, just keep playing, its more fun playing online with other people
Ok I'll do but the weapon is begging are obsolete i.e M-16 that too with iron sight:cray::cray::cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom