What's new

Video Of Pak Bunker Being Destroyed Released By Bsf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast most videos of Indian posts destroyed that ISPR releases have Indian flags on them. :rolleyes:

Atleast most videos of Indian posts destroyed that ISPR releases has Indian flags on them. :rolleyes:
this was taken during night.dont you have a ruling about pak flag not allowed to flown during knight.hence no flag.
where is the proof that it is a Pakistani bunker? or it just Bollywood up coming new movie clip ?:crazy: pathetic Indian :cuckoo:
what kind of proof you are looking for?a pak soldier standing outside holding a giant pak flag :lol:

This is the Indian post destroyed by Pakistan which was recorded by BSF just to show how they destroyed Pakistan bunker in case they have show their skill lol

this was taken during night.dont you have a ruling about pak flag not allowed to flown during knight.hence no flag.

what kind of proof you are looking for?a pak soldier standing outside holding a giant pak flag :lol:

How can you confirm it is real not just a propaganda video. Indian test firing at night or some other video?

Since Pak didn't confirmed any post destroyed, the authenticity of video is questionable

Not pakistani post. Pakistani dont die neither their posts or bunkers.

No

No na na na reeeee.

It cant be pakistani. Prove. And then prove your proof. And proof of your proof of proof.

Then may be proof of proof of proof of your proof.

Then in the end. No its not. Denial.

Because hamari fauj ne mana kiya hai. No cant be true. We never lose anywar . Because hamari fauj ne kaha hai. We will all wars. Because fauj said so. Democracy is for idiot because fauj said so. Isi is best fauj said so . Government is bad because fauj said so.

Anyways india cant cure it so better leave it at that. Indian defence forces released it for indians not pakistani consumption.
I

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4
there is no Modern Warfare 4, I think you mean Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare < which is remastered and coming back on ps4...anways I never play the story mode, I go straight for the Multiplayer, which one are you playing these days?
I still play Black Ops II and CoD: Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom