What's new

Video: Lahore woman tortured after refusing to dance in front of husband's friends.

Let me play the devil's advocate:

What was this woman's profession ?
If the husband demanded her to dance, this implies she knew how to dance.
This may not have been the only instance of dance request, what was the outcome of previous requests ?

Do they have any children ?

What was the role / position of relatives and friends in this case ?
Why didn't any relatives raise alarm over domestic abuse which she is claiming there was a history of ?

No, I wasn't mocking islam.
More like the Pakistani mentality which is reinforced by islam as an excuse.

But well, since we're talking halal... what about this guy? Is this halal?

This retard. Lol
That is not Islam ... islam is present in quran and hadith and the same Amma Ayesha RA to which he was referring has fought battles and was a teacher, teaching both women and man however veil is the requirement ...

People should understand islam before commenting on it ...

Southasian culture has an impact of hindu culture, where women had no rights ... islam have given the highest rights to the women in the society ... i don't understand why people r concerned about the relationship between husband and wife where a husband has a superior position but on the same time why they don't mention that Husband has superior responsibilities as well ,.. A woman is primarily responsible to take care of family with love and care and to fulfill the household needs on the contrary husband is responsible to provide all the necessities of the life along with treating the family with love care and respect ..

Furthermore, why people dont talk about women as a mother where she is 3 times more respectable than father ... A woman is also a daughter where although they have equal rights but with much lesser responsibilities as compared to son ... A woman is also a sister where she has no responsibility towards the brother and all the responsibility to take care of his sister resides with brother ...

Do you want us to be a society where child dont knows the name of father ... what right do woman have in that society? In that society woman is like a tissue paper and marriage laws are so strict that man prefer to keep on living togahter without getting into legal marriages ,,, for first time in the world nations population are reducing as they are no more interested and giving birth and most of them die in old age homes ...

May Allah give us Hidayat and help us understand the true Islam

Our film industry had become like the bastard child of bollywood, producing content that tries to copy pathetic indian films. To carve out our own identity in the world our films must reflect our true culture and values. We must show our unique culture to the world via our film industry. That is how soft power in extended.
As a test case u can examine how our drama industry is a trillion times better than India as it projects Pakistani norms and values and reflects our mindset.

Aristocrats in Pakistan are also celebrating Holi which is Hindu tradition.
Regarding Drama series, i disagree with you. We used to have better Dramas back in the days
But not now. Currently most drama plots are as same as Indian Drama Industry.
Reason is inspiration. 2 out of 10 Dramas are good and giving positive message.
Rest of those are mind sickening material.
Masterpieces like Ankahi and Alpha Bravo Charlie , Hawain 90s dramas
Have a look at Hawain 2018.
Creative writers are gone, media is corrupt
It has become more of a business industry

Last edited:
Aristocrats in Pakistan are also celebrating Holi which is Hindu tradition.
Regarding Drama series, i disagree with you. We used to have better Dramas back in the days
But not now. Currently most drama plots are as same as Indian Drama Industry.
Reason is inspiration. 2 out of 10 Dramas are good and giving positive message.
Rest of those are mind sickening material.
Masterpieces like Ankahi and Alpha Bravo Charlie , Hawain 90s dramas
Have a look at Hawain 2018.
Creative writers are gone, media is corrupt
It has become more of a business industry
Why are they celebrating Holi?

They don't sound Hindu to me.

yeah blame it on liberals, the easy way out.
now I understand the point of the Aurat march, and of the slogan "Meri Jism Meri Marzi" because apparently we can't even allow a woman what she does and does not want. While our religious extremists were translating "meri jism meri marzi" into something different because of their own perverted minds.
You cannot see the problem, can you? Who said we cannot allow a woman what she does and does not want? - but this freedom is OK for productive set-of-behaviors only. Being selfish and immoral is productive? Muslims are supposed to take a stand against spread of immorality, and discourage self-destructive behaviors, because selfish and immoral people will not only hurt themselves but others as well.

In this case, you can notice the fruits of immorality. It destroyed not one but two marriages - of the same woman. The wife in this case was married with children when she met this liberal guy who somehow woeed her or honey-trapped her and she left her previous husband for him. Looks like 'mera jism meri marzi' experiment went well for her. :rolleyes: And how her 2nd husband treated her is in front of everybody now. What about her kids? Would they forget everything? Would they turn productive at a later stage? They will be scarred for life.

I recall another case in which a happily married lady not only ruined her marriage, but her second marriage also failed. I feel sorry for her kids.

Once again, try to see the problem in proper light. Liberalism destroy societies because it encourage spread of immorality and/or degeneracy under the garb of 'mera jism, meri marzi'. White race is in decline worldwide due to liberalism - nothing else. For reference: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chil...e-taught-abt-lgbt.610329/page-3#post-11316347

People can be selfish, ignorant, stupid, or mentally challenged, but Allah Almighty does not have imperfections - his wisdom is infinite. He has created mankind and he knows what is best for mankind in the long-term. Why not take some time to study Holy Quran yourself? You can find free-of-cost translations on the web.

Last edited:
yeah blame it on liberals, the easy way out.
now I understand the point of the Aurat march, and of the slogan "Meri Jism Meri Marzi" because apparently we can't even allow a woman what she does and does not want. While our religious extremists were translating "meri jism meri marzi" into something different because of their own perverted minds.

Aurat March was heading in a terrible direction.
There is no way those quotes are justifiable.
Words are weapons, sometimes sound meaning reflect more than hidden meaning
The important part is how someone use it to public perception.

would you call your father , Ferymao mere Baap?
Not exactly , rather Walid Sahab , Abba g Fermayey, Baba Boleyey
instead of Bta muje Abba, or Boleyey Baba G

Apka, Tumhara , Tera , Tu
Walid, Baap, Maa Ka Shoher. ( Ma Da Khasam )
Bivi - Zouja ( Runn / Buddee in Punjabi )
Saala - Brother in Law

Not to be immodest , find below some poetry
One more example of public perception

"Tu Jhuk me Dalun Tere Galay me Phooloun ka haar
Tuje Dekh k Khra ho jaey , Mera Jazba e eesaar"

"Kothay Per Charh ker Laita tha me teri deed ka nazara
Bus Itna sa to hai mera maqsad e hayat"

Now those were some specimens of Vulgarized versions of poetry
Meaning wise they have no impact or point of understanding
Where you regard them vulgar but this poetry has been widely known
as comedic version of bad intended writing.

Last edited:
Its ALARMING how pakistani posters are creating background stories...and always trying to justify heinous crimes Commited by pakistanis by switching blame on to EVERYOne else but them ... BLAME the west for liberalism....blame their own women...heck even blame india.....

Its as if.....Muslims in pakistan can never do anything wrong........and even if they do something f'ed up....its cause they were CORRUPTED By the EEEeevvvil WEST.

psshhh...atleast have the basic decency to own up to issues in your country....Rather than blaming other countries.

Its EVEN more IRONIC when i see pakistani posters here.....name Call India .....rapistan...etc etc...such crass comments for a defence forum...

maybe its time all non-pakistani posters start name calling every time we loose a debate in pdf?

*pedophiliestaan ?
*LegalizedRapistan ?
*Cuckoldistan ?
*wifebeatistaan

:)

Time to switch pakistans name ...from land of the pure to something else.

Take your medicine, you're golden when silent towards Pakistan.

Absolutely horrifying.
This and the incident where Showbaz and his cronies defiled a young woman.

May Allah heal these poor souls and protect our mothers and sisters.

Southasian culture has an impact of hindu culture, where women had no rights ... islam have given the highest rights to the women in the society ...

If what you say is true why are Afghan and Arab women are treated as crap ??

If what you say is true why are Afghan and Arab women are treated as crap ??
Prospective.png

Its ALARMING how pakistani posters are creating background stories...and always trying to justify heinous crimes Commited by pakistanis by switching blame on to EVERYOne else but them ... BLAME the west for liberalism....blame their own women...heck even blame india.....

Its as if.....Muslims in pakistan can never do anything wrong........and even if they do something f'ed up....its cause they were CORRUPTED By the EEEeevvvil WEST.

psshhh...atleast have the basic decency to own up to issues in your country....Rather than blaming other countries.

Its EVEN more IRONIC when i see pakistani posters here.....name Call India .....rapistan...etc etc...such crass comments for a defence forum...

maybe its time all non-pakistani posters start name calling every time we loose a debate in pdf?

*pedophiliestaan ?
*LegalizedRapistan ?
*Cuckoldistan ?
*wifebeatistaan

:)

Time to switch pakistans name ...from land of the pure to something else.

Nobody is justifying anything, the bastard and his friend is in jail.
Pak HR Minister took notice.

A bharti chutiya like you should be concerned about rape epidemic where women are publically raped on footpaths in your cuck nation (ironic how even your military is notorious for wife swapping based promotions) why dont we see a-holes like you in threads about india?

Get fked here, insect;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/girl...-her-aunt-and-then-behe.608815/#post-11292610

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom