What's new

Video: Lahore woman tortured after refusing to dance in front of husband's friends.

He was drunk I think . Its sad he totured his wife. It's time to throw him in prison.

Last edited:
Yar itna asan nahi hota kay foran divorce mang le. It's a broad issue. Taleem o tarbiat pay dehan ki zarorat hy.

Easier said than done, especially for a women in the subcontinent.

Seriously dude, how old are you ??? Are you married and settled yet ??? :-)

Whatever is the background of this sad story, nobody has the right to torture and no right to torture woman, even she is his wife.

Second point is why Police asked 5000 RPs ?

At least an inquiry should be done and then if husband found to be innocent, then file a complain against the woman. BUt if what the woman said is true and nobody take care, tomorrow we will have her blood on our hand till the Final Judgment !And we will have to pay it !

And what will you do if the woman (may Allah protect from this kind of men) is your sister ?

People like him have no fear... lives in a house with high walls in a society where you can’t even hear the azaan - a colony where people don’t even know their neighbors.

Living with your family is becoming rarer across the board in Pakistan. Those days are gone when everyone knew each other and neighbors visited and cared for each other.

These new colonies/towns are a mirror of our society and it’s aspirations - get rich quick, live next to the Jones’s, exclusive area (dont bother us if you are poor). In the old days the person who was well off would look after the poor in his village or muhallah... nowadays people of good upbringing, real calibre and wisdom are less and the unruly rule
This is what our Liberals want Pakistani society to look like.

I can guarantee that this guy who tortured his wife for refusing to dance in front of his friends is a Liberal who has no ghairat since a Muslim man is obligated to shield his wife from the gaze of other men. A practicing Muslim would never put his wife in such a shameful position. The woman had more sense of honor and shame than this "man".

He was drunk I think . Its sad he totured her wife. It's time to throw him in prison.
He was drunk like a good Pakistani liberal.

Whatever is the background of this sad story, nobody has the right to torture and no right to torture woman, even she is his wife.

Second point is why Police asked 5000 RPs ?

At least an inquiry should be done and then if husband found to be innocent, then file a complain against the woman. BUt if what the woman said is true and nobody take care, tomorrow we will have her blood on our hand till the Final Judgment !And we will have to pay it !

And what will you do if the woman (may Allah protect from this kind of men) is your sister ?
IK promised the police reforms and till date nothing is happening at all

This is just a trailer, keep promoting whores like Mehwish hayat by giving them medals and keep promoting those item numbers in our films under the cover of art and volla, in a decade or 2 we can become a sick rapist society like India.

These liberals will destroy our society and guess what, the party which will suffer the most will be women.

first and foremost she should file for a divorce immediately
she should have taken the day he started abusing her
drag him in courts, dont let him show his face to the public ever again
this is the reason that people should be taught that divorce is not a bad thing, it is way better than remaining in an abusive relationship
Easier said then done.

Are you married? Do you have a family? Can your family make its ends meet without you as the father or mother? Can you count upon others to support you and your family after separation? Impact on kids?

Divorce is very costly route even in Western secular societies where your spouse takes 50% of everything you own from you. Imagine the losses.

Instead of 'championing' divorces, people should be educated in regards to how to make their marriages work and a husband is responsible for taking care of his wife in particular. The wife is expected to be faithful to her husband in turn.

The husband in this case is the LIBERAL type chutia who had utter disregard of wellbeing of his wife and forced her to partake in his immoral activities. I am not sure if he is mentally challenged or not, but he and his friends, should be accorded examplary punishments.

This is why I strongly emphasize that Islamic values have no peer in the world. They are for the betterment of mankind on the whole.

Last edited:
Easier said than done, especially for a women in the subcontinent.

Seriously dude, how old are you ??? Are you married and settled yet ??? :-)
ladkiyo ki itna power nahi hai pakistan jese mulk mai... jahan lok ye case seeda mullah lok ki ps leke jate....
phir bhi is aurat ko pehle hi case krna chaiye tha

Its her second marriage, she has 2 kids from previous marriage.. so i guess she has the courage to take action?

This @sshole is shameless pi,g
Wife gher ki izzat hoti hai
Or yeh us see mujra kerwa Raha tha
Kanjar insaan
DHA me boht si stories aisi Hain
This guy set her up and nikah then used her as part timer
Not as wife.
I had a friend in DHA Lahore M block
He kept one pretty well looking girl and made nikah
His family didn't even know he kept someone like that
When everyone went back to USA
Instead of bringing her home
He divorced her with a son.
Once I spoke to him one phone
How's your kid he said I laundry both of them
I had argument with him but some people change as money rains from sky aka haraam ka maal.
It's been 5 years I never contact this bosom friend of mine.
Some other source told me
He is in terrible shithole as someone else did fraud with him around 150million.

People should not forget. If you do bad to others it will come back to you in any other form.

This is just a trailer, keep promoting whores like Mehwish hayat by giving them medals and keep promoting those item numbers in our films under the cover of art and volla, in a decade or 2 we can become a sick rapist society like India.

These liberals will destroy our society and guess what, the party which will suffer the most will be women.
Don't be so pessimist. We need to counter the Indians in this field. They with this field are changing the views of the world in their favor. Not only the world pays them but also views their side and that has been helping them to mold the viewpoint in their favor. It is a very essential part of the 5th gen warfare which we have been ignoring for so far.

Don't be so pessimist. We need to counter the Indians in this field. They with this field are changing the views of the world in their favor. Not only the world pays them but also views their side and that has been helping them to mold the viewpoint in their favor. It is a very essential part of the 5th gen warfare which we have been ignoring for so far.
Our film industry had become like the bastard child of bollywood, producing content that tries to copy pathetic indian films. To carve out our own identity in the world our films must reflect our true culture and values. We must show our unique culture to the world via our film industry. That is how soft power in extended.
As a test case u can examine how our drama industry is a trillion times better than India as it projects Pakistani norms and values and reflects our mindset.

Easier said then done.

Are you married? Do you have a family? Can your family make its ends meet without you as the father or mother? Can you count upon others to support you and your family after separation? Impact on kids?

Divorce is very costly route even in Western secular societies where your spouse takes 50% of everything you own from you. Imagine the losses.

Instead of 'championing' divorces, people should be educated in regards to how to make their marriages work and a husband is responsible for taking care of his wife in particular. The wife is expected to be faithful to her husband in turn.

The husband in this case is the LIBERAL type chutia who had utter disregard of wellbeing of his wife and forced her to partake in his immoral activities. I am not sure if he is mentally challenged or not, but he and his friends, should be accorded examplary punishments.

This is why I strongly emphasize that Islamic values have no peer in the world. They are for the betterment of mankind on the whole.
yeah blame it on liberals, the easy way out.
now I understand the point of the Aurat march, and of the slogan "Meri Jism Meri Marzi" because apparently we can't even allow a woman what she does and does not want. While our religious extremists were translating "meri jism meri marzi" into something different because of their own perverted minds.

Tie him to a lamp post and let crows feast on him! He wants to behave like he is in medieval ages he gets the treatment from that time as well!

What the shit r u talking about ... if u r tryong to mock Islam then only halal orders are to be obeyed by wife ... this has nothing to do with Islam infact the guy is among those liberals who want ladies to dance ...

No, I wasn't mocking islam.
More like the Pakistani mentality which is reinforced by islam as an excuse.

But well, since we're talking halal... what about this guy? Is this halal?

This retard. Lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom