What's new

Video: Indian woman shaming girls for wearing short skirt goes viral

Of course the fat sized conservative woman would find takers here(for her views).
If old conservatives don't start minding their own business, they will face an ugly future.
If I had someone like that in my family, I would kick her out of the house.

The interpretation you are quoting, do not present them as words of Allah. These are the words of Ibn Kathir, who for some reason completely ignored the Quranic Ayat, and added his own version, where he seemingly listed the places that must be covered. In reality Allah listed no such places. Please refrain from attributing something to the Quran that is not Allah's commandment.

I may be corrected further, can you please quote from the holy Quran how a woman should dress. We also need to consider what the Prophet commanded in this regard.

As for the golden age of Islam you are talking about, well women were quite liberated, they never wore what we think of as an "Islamic" dress today. Every region under the Islamic empire kept its unique culture. The states only fell after "Mullahs" started accusing scientists of Blasphemy, forced women to stay at homes, and stopped them from having free will. That is when the Golden age of Islam came to an end.

Which Mullah is forcing women to do something that is not forbidden in Islam?

Besides, what contributions, discoveries and advancements are attributed to Women during that period? Women have always had defined roles in Islam, if a woman cannot even travel to Allah's home without a male guardian, isn't that indicative enough of what women should and shouldn't do?

Your arguments about Mullahs being the reason for downfall of Islam are more so because of your apparent dislike for them rather than rational and historical proven fact. Muslim states became weak because they stopped preparing for wars and started indulging in the luxuries of life.

As for the types of Shalwar Kameez you have mentioned, they are all part of our culture, and I shall continue to defend them. Never have I ever come across transparent Shalwar Qameez, but yours is the 5th or 6th post that states so. Maybe we as men need to clean our minds, and introduce modesty in our gaze.

You may continue to defend your culture and Shalwar Kameez is perfectly fine clothing when worn properly.

Correct, we need to lower our gaze, but it is in that first gaze that the transparency and other features are revealed. Islam has instructions for both genders, not just for the men. And seriously, I am somewhat amazed by your admission that you have never come across transparent shalwar kameez to the point where I am inclined to think that perhaps you are NOT being honest.

I could not have put it better. :tup:

The thing is, now, others in the world are working towards Mars colonies and we current Muslims are debating about the length of one's beard, the thickness of one's burqa and if a male shalwar is ending at the appropriate position at the ankle.

@Mav3rick

Not true.

It is not like most of us are deliberating into those things. However, modesty is something that is a concern for every individual and collectively we need to tackle this. Modesty does not put a bar or limitation on our growth and development.

The why did Allah send us all to the earth naked?!
Why not in Modestly covered clothing?
If it’s allahs will, and we are all his/her children and here by his/her blessings, wouldn’t allah give us a sign by sending us fully clothed according to his will as you stated?

Why did Allah send us here at all? Why not place us all in Jannat?

Waise, does your post mean you advocate nudism overall?

If you dress in a policeman's uniform --> expect people to treat you like a police officer

If you dress in the uniform of a doctor --> expect people to treat you like a doctor

If you dress like a prostitute --> expect people to treat you like a whore

You are what you portray.

FemiNazi have ruined women for generation through their misguided crusade to become like men and worse.
....continuing to ur excellent analogies...
man wearing saffron --> bang dal
man wearing skull cap --> terrorists.
if only the world was as simple.

the fat women is just plain jealous of the young girls...she is just venting her frustration that no man will look at her...deep inside she is ugly and she knows it...looking everyday in the mirror replants that feeling daily...she cant escape that...that's why she lashes out at these girls to get some solace....look at her ugly face...uck :ph34r:.

I could not have put it better. :tup:

The thing is, now, others in the world are thinking about Mars colonies and we current Muslims are debating about the length of one's beard, the thickness of one's burqa and if a male shalwar is ending at the appropriate position at the ankle.
@Mav3rick
Classical Hussan Nisar statement,
My friend religious debate is found every where and in every religion, region or nation.
What you'll get from Colonizing Mars?
This is not going to reduce world hunger or raise the literacy rate or create jobs!
The problem with current muslims is that we have left our religion which teaches us to study the universe forget about the early discoveries Muslims made that's nothing compared to the wisdom Quran has told Muslims....

I find this amusing. Hindu religion and culture celebrates the naked female body. The indigenous dress code of Indians is the Sari or iterations of it which involve exposing good chunks of the female form. There is no prohibition on exposure in Hindu religion ~ in fact oppposite of that. The Kameez and derivitives in India are foreign introductions by Muslims from West Asia and whatever modesty you might see in Indian culture is direct result of the colonization of the hindu mind by Muslims.

So what gives? Are Indian's afraid of their own roots? Are they being closet Muslims?

Last edited:
....continuing to ur excellent analogies...
man wearing saffron --> bang dal
man wearing skull cap --> terrorists.
if only the world was as simple.

In many ways it is. It is the perception people have of you. I didn't watch the video so I am not talking about the woman in question.

However, you portray who you are through your clothing. As they say, "dress for success".

As @Jf Thunder indicated, the burqa is not from Islam. It comes from a Jewish sect.

Face veiling predates Islam. Women used to cover their heads, faces and entire bodies in Pre-Islamic pagan Arabia.

Tertullian (c. 155 – c. 240 AD), a prolific early Christian author, making a reference to early Arabian women, urges married Christian women to cover their faces (like Arab women).

"Arabia's heathen females will be your judges, who cover not only the head, but the face also, so entirely, that they are content, with one eye free, to enjoy rather half the light than to prostitute the entire face. A female would rather see than be seen" (17:4)

http://www.tertullian.org/anf/anf04/anf04-09.htm#P671_166987

Most probably, the pre-Islamic Arab concept/tradition of wearing Niqab, like many other Arab tribal traditions/customs, remained unchanged and was later mistaken as "Islamic ruling" rather than "Arab Custom" by some Muslim scholars and jurists. Interestingly, we have a few weak Ahadith (and some Fatwas by prominent Muslim Scholars) telling us that this one-eye open Niqab (the one Arab women had been using for centuries prior to the birth of Muhammad PBUH) was Muhammad's orders.

There is no Qur'anic verse or Sahih Hadith telling the Muslim women to use Niqab/cover their faces. However, we do have a few Sahih Hadith forbidding Niqab (i.e. a pre-Islamic Arabian tradition) while performing Islamic rituals (Salah/Haj/Umra etc.)

`Aisha used to say: "When (the Verse): "They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms," was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their heads and faces with those cut pieces of cloth."

The majority opinion always had been that face covering is not mandatory for women..... Face is not considered ‘awrah' in the three main schools of Sunni jurisprudence. The only exception is the minority Hanbali (Wahhabi) School. Even among Hanbalis, many prominent scholars and jurists have endorsed the viewpoint of the other three schools that covering of face is not obligatory (Fardh)

If you dress like a prostitute --> expect people to treat you like a whore

Reminds us of March 1927 backlash against the khudzhum when thousands of Muslim girls were withdrawn from Soviet schools because women were called upon to unveil.. Unveiled women (the native Muslim women who complied)were attacked on the streets (Many women were raped, and killed).... At that time, the conservatives believed that an unveiled woman = a whore .... Seems like times have changed but the conservative regressive mindset hasn't..

Last edited:
First of all you wasn't there to witness when man landed on Earth naked.
So you think one should not wear anything at all out of modesty.
Well that may work in rest of world
But Hindustan will become Rapistan

Are you thick in the head?
When you were born, were you born fully clothed? Lol
Make some sense, seriously!

Why did Allah send us here at all? Why not place us all in Jannat?

I don’t know, you tell me Sir. Apparently you have the will of god very loud and clearly stated, even though there are contradictions in the very statement you’re making as being the will of god.

Waise, does your post mean you advocate nudism overall?

I’m comfortable with my body and have no problem with nudity overall. It’s a choice. If people want to be nudists, I have no issues with it.

My personal clash with nudity comes as a matter of hygiene, not modesty.
If humans were inherently clean creatures, I would have zero problems with it.

Reminds us of March 1927 backlash against the khudzhum when thousands of Muslim girls were withdrawn from Soviet schools because women were called upon to unveil.. Unveiled women (the native Muslim women who complied)were attacked on the streets (Many women were raped, and killed).... At that time, the conservatives believed that an unveiled woman = a whore .... Seems like times have changed but the conservative regressive mindset hasn't..

You are what you portray.... A 80 year old granny in a miniskirt is just weird... A 20 year old in a mini skirt with her arse hanging out... Is hot.

Try to justify it otherwise.

You are the uniform you chose to wear.

Modern FemiNazi and Modern LibTurds can't change that basic fact.

Shaming other women for wearing dress of their choice is not good or wise at all. Such actions should be prohibited. All religions prohibit such judgemental and degrading behaviour . I personally avoid such women.

Wearing modest dress is a good choice in my opinion though but again it depends on women , some are just so lively heart thats why we see them always in good dressing . I know its difficult but May God make us all dress to impress him not the boys.

That lady has some psycho issues. She should take a hike instead of poking her nose into other's matters. She should thank her fate that she was not thrashed by those girls.

Maybe you need to stop spreading your rape tendencies on PDF.

Yeh tu abhinandan hogaya.

Haha.

Are you thick in the head?
When you were born, were you born fully clothed? Lol
Make some sense, seriously!

I don’t know, you tell me Sir. Apparently you have the will of god very loud and clearly stated, even though there are contradictions in the very statement you’re making as being the will of god.

I’m comfortable with my body and have no problem with nudity overall. It’s a choice. If people want to be nudists, I have no issues with it.

My personal clash with nudity comes as a matter of hygiene, not modesty.
If humans were inherently clean creatures, I would have zero problems with it.

Look at this Indian throwing fits. He is so concerned about clothes. Your country has been termed the worst place for being a woman. Rape is rampant and you are worried about clothes. You need to change your priorities pretty swiftly.

Aunty is disgusting....
This so called moral police of india and pakistan are real scums.

Shaming other women for wearing dress of their choice is not good or wise at all. Such actions should be prohibited. All religions prohibit such judgemental and degrading behaviour . I personally avoid such women.

Wearing modest dress is a good choice in my opinion though but again it depends on women , some are just so lively heart thats why we see them always in good dressing . I know its difficult but May God make us all dress to impress him not the boys.
Most probably aunty himself wore such exposing dresses when she was young and impressed boys ,but now she miss the good old days and feel jealous when she see other girls wearing such attires :D

Back
Top Bottom