What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Yaar - gimme link to some interested game (cracked with cheat codes :P) for time killing

Gamer here, I love to play all the games from Blizzard like Starcraft, Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, and now I'm liking Skyrim.

suggest me games that i can play with i5 and nvidia geforce gt 650m,4gm ram

Dave 3
freedom fighter
samurai warriora 2
Command and Conquer Generals
Fighting Force 2
GTA sandandrias
GTA vicecity
GTA 1
GTA 2
NFS underground 2
NFS Most Wanted
NFS 5
NFS 2
Lula 3D
Age of Empires
Age of Empires 2+expansion
Age of Mythology +expansions
Stronghold Legends
Stronghold 2
Commandos
Commandos 2
call of duty
and so onnnnnn ............

Ok go to this one website

Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements

Now search for the games you like and see if your system can run it smoothly or not.
To find the best games for your preferred genre (with game play trailers) go to GameTrailers for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, PSP, PSN and More | Upcoming Video Games

The debate went off-topic and i was late to know if there was one at the first place.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/230647-pakistan-anger-video-games-depict-country-terrorist-haven.html

Here is something a teenager told me about when i asked him about the topic.

Pakistan Army's Swat valley operation.

SWAT VALLEY, PAKISTAN: FREE GAME RE-CREATION

I've not played it myself.
According to the one who have tried it.It's average but it might be enough for someone who got annoyed with the above to get his flames out.

s0.png

s2.png

s5.png

s4.png

s3.png

BTW that Mi-17 is dragging me to say,"I'm going in"..

But let me get some reviews from the hard core gamers here.And then i'll try it out.:D

I dont know weather anyone has posted this before or not but here is a game, its developed by a bunch of Pakistani students
on ISI and special forces its called " GREEN FORCE" ive played it my self i would its an average game
here is their official website .:Raptor Interactive:.
632_454281357944320_1650336358_n.jpg

That doesn't look like Swat except the last picture where you could possibly pass it off as inside yard of a house in Swat...

just watched a 2700ship fleet Battle in eve online between 2700 players..it was Glorious

QtjwRWw.jpg

wowfight.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss1.jpg

1000nds of Dollars worth of ships lost (real money), maybe even 10000 nds..dont know

all those dots you see are ships....

Sony ignites talk of PS4 unveil with Playstation meeting

Sony Corp will this month host its first major Playstation meeting in two years, sparking a flare-up in online speculation the Japanese consumer electronics giant is preparing to unveil the successor to its 70 million-selling PS3 games console.

Sony declined to say whether it would release a new product at the meeting in New York on February 20. "We will be talking about the Playstation business," spokesman Masaki Tsukakoshi said on Friday. A Google search for "Sony Feb 20 Playstation" returned more than 7 million hits.

The last time Sony held a Playstation event, in January 2011, it presented a protoype of its handheld Vita console. Before that, it convened a gathering in 2005 two months after it first demonstrated the PS3 concept. A meeting in 1999 revealed designs for the PS2.

It has been more than six years since Sony launched the PS3 home console, a longer gap than between it and its PS2 predecessor, adding to the anticipation that it will soon disclose its next gaming concept.

Since Sony's last home console launch, the games market has been transformed by the boom in smartphones and tablet computers that have wooed players with free or cheap games.

Sony and other console makers Nintendo Co Ltd and Microsoft Corp now have to contend with competition from hand-held devices made by Apple Inc, Samsung Electronics and others.

Analysts expect that tablets and other mobile devices will match the power and graphics of today's games consoles within a few years.

Struggling under competitive pressure, Nintendo on Wednesday cut its sales target for the Wii U, successor to its 100 million-selling Wii, to 4 million machines by the end of March from its launch in November, compared with an earlier forecast for 5.5 million.

Sony ignites talk of PS4 unveil with Playstation meeting | Reuters

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom