What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Well respected friends i need serious help from you hope i can get from some one.3 days ago i bought Resident evil Code veronics from Plastation network in 19.99 Dollars the file of the game is 4697MB it took me almost 2 and half days to complete the download but in middle when at night i put the game on download and slept when i woke up in the morning house maid took Electric Extension T and do not woke me up to pause the download therefore game was unpluged from power supply without pausing it and shutting it in conventional way than again i downloaded it from there when download have been completed and when i start to install game in it goes to 15 percent and saying file is corrupt go to playstaion network and to view downloads and download again the game now im downloading it again it reached to 1200 MB i need expert opinion on that will this time it will be downloaded correctly or this again will make probleums this time im taking extra precautions saying every body in home about not to do anything with Internet router and electricity of PS 3 so if all things and one thing more when i go to test of my network through network setting it is all fine but on fourth number it has NAT and it shows Type 2 than message will appear that some games may be restricted becoz IP fragment is not available contact your router servicer so i have my doubts on that can any one tell me what to do or it is fine please help

ask customer service. you spent $ on your product and did not recieve it. they are obliged to help you.

hi, while watching big bang theory, i came to know about helo3

i am not a gaming person , so plz educate me if its online, computer,xbox or ps game-- i.e what computer specs / gaming console do i need to run this game-- aswell as battlefield3 modern warfare3

whats your advice, where do i start?

kind regards

i am not a gaming person , so plz educate me if its online, computer,xbox or ps game-- i.e what computer specs / gaming console do i need to run this game-- aswell as battlefield3 modern warfare3

kind regards

Halo is an Xbox exclusive game... 'cept for Halo 2 but that's too old TBH so if you really want to play Halo - get an Xbox (We're on Halo Reach now BTW - 2 gens up from Halo 2 Vista). MW3 and BF3 are available on all platforms, that's Xbox, PS3 and PC.

As for where to start... it's really up to you to first decide what you want. A Console or a PC? If Console - PS3 or Xbox? These are big decisions and waaay too controversial for someone else to go into. It really boils down to personal preference. All I'll say is this:

- PC: You get what you pay for. $ = Performance + it's easier for anyone to pick up the controls if you've never played an FPS before.
- Consoles: Takes a bit of getting used to but for a casual to semi-hardcore gamer it's perfect. It's also much cheaper.

There's waaaay more to this but you'll have to peruse through some pretty flamey threads to find the right info on the interwebz.

kind regards

I always play my games in PC (i never owned a console).. with respect to Modern Wrafare i think you need to start from Call OF duty modern warfare 1 then progress to two and then three ,because the whole Modern warfare is continuation of one single story and you will kind of get attached to the characters:police: .That is only if you planned to play single player. If you are into multiplayer just buy any of the Modern Warfare dvd and get a fast internet connection and see if you like it.. To know if your system can run a particular game you could use website like Can You Run It?...(This where console are favorable because they rarely require updates in comparison to PC)..

thanks guys!

i have to buy a new lap top anyway -- ive heard there is a certain minimum RAM and game card/graphics card required to run these games?
hp [e3/e5][2gb ram] costs around 50-65,000 pk rupees
HP Laptops in Pakistan.

which of these consoles gives access to more ''shooter'' games?
xbox cost?
ps cost?

Here's the thing:

Xbox Live = $60 per Year
PSN = Free

So that's something you have to take into consideration as well. As for access to Shooter games... it's a tough call but I'd have to go with Xbox. PS3 is more for RPG type games... mostly Japanese. For example Halo & Gears of War are both Xbox exclusives. Those are two very big shooter titles that PS3 doesn't have. Another thing is - PS3 being the smaller market, developers tend to make Games for the Xbox and then port it over to the PS3, this usually leaves a lot of bugs in the PS3 version. Just something I've noticed.

Xbox is also a more social experience IMNSHO. You can create what you call "parties" where all your friends can join in and chat and play the same Games. The voice over IP is much better too + you get a free headset. Having tried the PS3 chat (You have to get a Bluetooth headset BTW) I can safely say that it's crap compared to the Xbox Live one.

Someone here might call me an Xbox fanboy but trust me I had a PS3 and I gave it a fair shot. It's simply not up to par with the Xbox when it comes to service. The only thing it's got going for it is Blu-Ray. But I guess "You get what you pay for"!

As for price: I dunno' about India or Pakistan but the slim versions of each are roughly the same.

My 2 Cents. :undecided:

I don't play XBOx live, so can't say about that, but that is the only advantage XBOX has over PS3, better online, but it costs as well. I will recommend a PS3 though, but you can't play a fake CD on PS3 can you?

my cousin upgraded his PC for apprx 100,000 rupees, NVIDIA grpahics, and all sorts of other things, he has to remove the cover for the CPU now to prevent it from over heating, and places it right under the A/C!!!

FPS, PC rules IMO, consoles need more getting used to time, and to master. FIFA, consoles, racing, consoles etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom