What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Have you tried Counter Strike or Men Of War or Need For Speed in real time true 3D (Using anaglyph glasses that can be made at home)? And on a large screen? Try it! It's mind boggling!

Hm yea i tried making those but couldn't get the cyan right...so i bought em for 200RS ..(rip off =/)
Anyways ...ive been using Anaglph since the time Nvidia launched 3d Vision drivers ...

Tho i use HD 6970 i often switch it out to my older GtX 280 for some 3d sight seeing.

9 hrs into Rage...BAD Texture popping Issues ..totally unoptimised ...nevertheless a great game.
rage2011101116245905.png

rage2011101021431483.png

rage2011101116421329.png

rage2011101210191642.png

This issue you got on ps3?

This issue you got on ps3?

Nah man ...running it on my Rig....

anyways it got solved after they released the update1 in a hurry ... and the Rage performance drivers for the AMD cards

ID's Carmack called it a cluster **** ...they optimized it for the Consoles but didn't provide the GPu companies with a copy so as to help them update there drivers.

Prototype 2 The Red Zone Trailer [HD]

Last edited by a moderator:
ok Rage game review..... Biggest piece of half assed ****...its like the devs started with great aspirations and then got bored and died at the end of it...seriously WTF ....total disappointment ,for someone who always likes a good story .

*Sigh*Game had a lot of potential

ok Rage game review..... Biggest piece of half assed ****...its like the devs started with great aspirations and then got bored and died at the end of it...seriously WTF ....total disappointment ,for someone who always likes a good story .

*Sigh*Game had a lot of potential

I heard it was bad. Glitches all over the place...

I heard it was bad. Glitches all over the place...

Glitches i can deal with...but iD totally fuckd up the story...totally trashed the game...its as if they ran out of money as the approached the half point...nd the wham he game goes into the epilogue.

Nice to see pakistani gamers here aswell.

Anyways, we have pre-ordered a BF3 server (64 slots) located in Frankfurt, Germany (pings around 150-180), only for Pakistani gamers. Will post the ip when it's live at release date.

good u edited the post!

dont be hating on CoD!!

Nah! I don't hate CoD... Just bored of it at this point. I've been playing it since CoD 4. They need to come up with something drastically new in order to hold my interest.

Anyway, the images were cencored which is why I edited it.

Those motherf**king pieces of s**t DICE bas**rds making me wait 1 more Week! :angry: :shout:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom