What's new

Video Gamers report in!

It doesn't 'feel' all that like BC2.

I', a little disappointed..

I feel the same but keep in mind no gamer likes change so I'm gonna' give this a fair chance.

Anyway, this is why we have Betas!

I am pretty disappointed with the Beta.

In the Beta it seems they nerfed the destruction and also graphics look worse then BFBC2.

I'm really really really hope that in the retail version they didn't nerf the destruction and graphics don't look like that..

If so.... I'll wait for BFBC3.:argh:

I played Battlefield 3 last night, overall it was a fun experience. I like the level of detail on the map and environment. The game is realistic in the way combat, firefights, speed is executed. I did however find a glitch a hole that needs to be patched. In rush mode in the first stage of rush I ran up behind a large stone and it made me go below the map, below others had reported this as well.

But the underground metro, fighting in Paris was a good experience.

I played Battlefield 3 last night, overall it was a fun experience. I like the level of detail on the map and environment. The game is realistic in the way combat, firefights, speed is executed. I did however find a glitch a hole that needs to be patched. In rush mode in the first stage of rush I ran up behind a large stone and it made me go below the map, below others had reported this as well.

It is still in beta phrase. Pretty sure it will be rectified in time for release if not shortly after.

It is still in beta phrase. Pretty sure it will be rectified in time for release if not shortly after.

I know that genius...lol I was just saying I found a glitch that needed to be fixed.

I know that genius...lol I was just saying I found a glitch that needed to be fixed.

and you can expect more glitches than the rock which leads you into the underworld :lol:

Thts y its called Beta....
It still in testing phases...and texture clipping issues seldom get left on ..

Okay, I gotta' say I'm loving this game right now!

- The pace of the game is awesome, much quicker. (Will draw a bigger crowd)
- The guns are just as balanced as ever!
- The graphics are... okay ATM. I heard they've been toned down for the Beta.
- Sound isn't as good as BFBC2 but still the best out there.
- The recoil is ridiculous! I like it. :sniper:
- Love all the attachments!

Seriously can't wait for Caspian Border! :shout:

Gamers: Any idea when the Battlefield 3 Beta is out? I've been hearing rumors that it's either the 6th or the 11th. I need to decide which week to take off. :)
battle field 3 beta pc version has been release

Add DragulaH on PSN
Own all you noobs any day on Call of Duty, Battlefield whatever! :D

Anyone know anything about something similar to "Prestige-ing" in BF3? I've seen guys with a Bronze, Silver & Golden Eagle emblem.

Back
Top Bottom