What's new

Video Gamers report in!

if I lose, i'll upload the video of me losing too.
it's just a game......

let me know when you're ready. I took the day off from work today and am relaxing at home. Anytime is fine for me.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

i will confess --- i wish i didn't prestige last night. I miss my AK :D

When are you going to post up the 3 videos of u losing? :lol:

it's funny, i never got that before...

You do, like you were raised in a big American city(New York City, Chicago, Dallas, etc).

lol Liquid, what do you mean I surprised you?

I didn't think you'd be a challenge.lol

I'll try to find my mic next time.

American accent? never got that before, lol. I tried hindi-izing Urdu and you guys couldnt understand me.

I don't understand Hindi anyways.

You do, like you were raised in a big American city(New York City, Chicago, Dallas, etc)

I didn't think you'd be a challenge.lol

I'll try to find my mic next time.

I don't understand Hindi anyways.

Did you see the score in the first match, I had 27 kills and like 5 deaths lol.

I had a sniping match with Abu, all i could hear is him talking urdu to someone and saying wow looking at the killcam, watching me kill him :lol:

I had a sniping match with Abu, all i could hear is him talking urdu to someone and saying wow looking at the killcam, watching me kill him :lol:

Nah, I didn't join in then. Lol

dont get cocky too fast my friend....we have good games and bad games. How many times did I tomahawk you on sticks and stones? I lost count :D

your sniping skills are good though.....you've mastered speed-scoping it appears.

the other dude is a skilled player too. I look forward to a re-match soon.

unfortunately, it appears that CoD does not save replays for private matches (why i dont know?)

check ur gallery

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

UPS dude had been ringing and banging on my door, i wasnt focused

nobody plays with the radar beacons constantly on. But yes, you won; good work. We'll rematch when u go on again. I'll be around for the remainder of the evening.

Abu, you were getting owned so badly by us..:lol:

Sticks and stones I had the most kills and least deaths, but I got tomahawked a lot so my score went down..

Ima beast..:agree:

rematch will have the same results..:lol:

Sticks and stones I had the most kills and least deaths, but I got tomahawked a lot so my score went down.

you weren't very good at close quarter combat though...at least 3-4 of your kills were spawn kills, or you shot me after i killed your friend or vice versa

as for tomahawk, i got you twice or thrice i think.

you really dont have a girlfriend or a job :P

(jk)

nahh well played

lemme know when u wanna go again; we're in the same timezone. I have to run now, will be back home around 22:30

Oh come on with the excuses...

Ima beast, and lower rank.

MSN-Emoticon-supersmiley-201.gif

Sticks and stones I had the most kills and least deaths, but I got tomahawked a lot so my score went down..

rematch will have the same results..:lol:

Yes thanks to me, I won by a big margin.

Rematch on another day hopefully.

Oh come on with the excuses...

Ima beast, and lower rank.

MSN-Emoticon-supersmiley-201.gif

i'm rank 6 you are rank 50; rank has nothin much to do with it since people prestige after 50.

and i wasnt making excuses really. Though I do miss my AK.

Seems like you guys are really into CoD and Black ops. Does anyone here play BFBC2 for ps3?

My psn is SilentNinja111

i'm rank 6 you are rank 50; rank has nothin much to do with it since people prestige after 50.

and i wasnt making excuses really. Though I do miss my AK.

Well you're a prestige 6 or something.. Usually that means the player is better. But I do have all my classes.

Somebody plZzz give me list of some new games in Racing,RPGs,assassinations,sandboxstyle or in 3rd person for PC.
PlZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im bored

PGC 2005 Islamabad Dota Champion. /flex
Currently playing:
Online:
LOL
WOW
Looking for a decent FPS {Please recommend one}
MineCraft
Fallout New Vegas {Making Mods Mostly}

Console:

Resident Evil 5

Retired Games:
WCIII: Retired