What's new

Video Gamers report in!

how is that being a "noob" :what:

and I just prestiged, I have an enfield with zero attachments. Why dont you turn your words into actions then, silly indian

Oh, ur such a noob.

ak + silencer = noob

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

noob_tn.jpg

AK-47
Extended Mag + Silenced

Oh man, so you use warlord to get both extended mag and silenced..

Signs of a noob.

AK-47
Extended Mag + Silenced

Oh man, so you use warlord to get both extended mag and silenced..

Signs of a noob.

and get 2 frags and 2 concussions....how is that being a noob?

especially if it affords me the opportunity to kill a lot of people.

Noob thing is to hide in a room using claymore; and using Hardline perk to get kill streaks fast. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Noob thing is to use Hardened -- and shoot through objects (even jeeps)

anyways, i play a few times a week.....if you want a challenge, be a man and accept it. Otherwise lay low. :)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

I'll give PSN - jakeindoameri

It's going to be a epic ownage. Even though I haven't played in some time.:tongue:

1 on 1....Nuketown.

i'm ready for you anytime, "Jacob"

:rofl:

You must come back here and report of your ownage.

You know, something simple. A sentence stating you got owned by me n stuff.:lol:

If you don't = sissy

if I lose, i'll upload the video of me losing too.

it's just a game......

let me know when you're ready. I took the day off from work today and am relaxing at home. Anytime is fine for me.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

i will confess --- i wish i didn't prestige last night. I miss my AK :D

if I lose, i'll upload the video of me losing too.

it's just a game......

let me know when you're ready. I took the day off from work today and am relaxing at home. Anytime is fine for me.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

i will confess --- i wish i didn't prestige last night. I miss my AK :D

Oh, your going to lose. Look at my KD, first.

gto

don't laugh on me ok

can i ask were to play good games live on Internet ? i leave games since my high school time lolz .the last game i play was street fighters i think in 90s.and what accessories need to play game on my lapi?
:P please help me yaar i am new :lol:

Guys im a pro at Call of Duty, especially MW2. :smokin:

My main set up class is, Ak-47 with extended mags, marathon, stopping power and ninja. Its beastly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also on PS3, but on Black Ops, all I play is zombies and Search and Destroy, I kill it with the Famas and AK.

Guys im a pro at Call of Duty, especially MW2. :smokin:

My main set up class is, Ak-47 with extended mags, marathon, stopping power and ninja. Its beastly.

if you have Black Ops, add me

PSN ID - Pukhtoon_Soldier

i also have MW 4 Game of the Year Edition.....

i'll be happy to whip you in either one :D

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

hey Liquid, get online when you're done masturbating or doing whatever the heck it is you're doing.

I know you dont have a job or a girl, so hurry the fack up

Back
Top Bottom