What's new

Video Gamers report in!

^^^

Nice setup Skull jee! Man, I wish I had a monstrous gaming PC. Unfortunately I'm stuck with an iMac (Work related). So for now, it's Xbox for me.

Sigh! :frown:

BTW, you gettin' BF3 mate?

^^^

Nice setup Skull jee! Man, I wish I had a monstrous gaming PC. Unfortunately I'm stuck with an iMac (Work related). So for now, it's Xbox for me.

Sigh! :frown:

Yup that's my Dell.

Dell XPS 15 L502X

ce528efe74.jpg

Battlefield 3 is coming up for grabs. Its a shame that i just don't have the hardware for it.

I recently bought these 2 bad boys for my iMac:

26529.png

19678.png

Good enough for Minecraft... which is the only Game it can run at 60 FPS. :D

thanks frank ;-)

i think i will get one i3 and one i7 --i3 would be used mostly for opening only emails anyway

yes ,i meant i3/i5 -- apparently i am not good at multi-tasking!

the problem is that i have extreme electricity fluctuations and desktps tend to re-boot, whereas laptops dont shutdown

I recently bought these 2 bad boys for my iMac:

26529.png

19678.png

Good enough for Minecraft... which is the only Game it can run at 60 FPS. :D

In love with that mouse you got. Blame me if it gets stolen someday. :D

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

thanks frank ;-)

i think i will get one i3 and one i7 --i3 would be used mostly for opening only emails anyway

the problem is that i have extreme electricity fluctuations and desktps tend to re-boot, whereas laptops dont shutdown

Invest in an inverter and couple of batteries.

In love with that mouse you got. Blame me if it gets stolen someday. :D

Hehe, good luck with that! ;)

Yeah, it's a good Mouse alright. Not designed for Gaming but good enough DPI - Like I said I'm trying to balance between Work requirements and Gaming requirements.

Hehe, good luck with that! ;)

Yeah, it's a good Mouse alright. Not designed for Gaming but good enough DPI - Like I said I'm trying to balance between Work requirements and Gaming requirements.

I wanted to but a MAcbook pro i7, but the price isn't justified for a half eaten apple.

i am in pakistan at the moment , ive wired my laptops [old centrino, pavillion] , lcd , internet modem to an external battery source -- also coupled with a sony hifi system :azn: -- a system prioritized for films, but i havent watched many films in the past 4 years

I wanted to but a MAcbook pro i7, but the price isn't justified for a half eaten apple.

It's nice but not worth it mate. For me it was a combination of being fed up with Vista :-)angry:) and the ability to be able to run Final Cut Pro and Pro Tools. Now that I have Windows 7 on my Laptop, I'm seriously considering a proper Gaming PC for my next Desktop.

Trust me, Macs aren't really worth it. More of a fashion statement if you ask me.

It's nice but not worth it mate. For me it was a combination of being fed up with Vista :-)angry:) and the ability to be able to run Final Cut Pro and Pro Tools. Now that I have Windows 7 on my Laptop, I'm seriously considering a proper Gaming PC for my next Desktop.

Trust me, Macs aren't really worth it. More of a fashion statement if you ask me.

Seriously mate, i think the same. US citizens are really Mac crazy, wish one of my friend could see that highlighted statement of yours. :lol:

thanks frank ;-)

Sir, if you are in dire need of better battery back up then choose a 9cell battery for the lap instead of a standard 6 cell. That will keep you connected for a long period :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom