What's new

Video Gamers report in!

+ If we gamers start pirating games, how the hell are the developers gonna' make money?

- In the Music industry - Artists can play gigs
- Film industry - Money is made at the Box Office so it doesn't matter if you pirate DVDs that much.

- Gaming industry? - You can either buy games or pirate them, that's it.

So yeah, buy your games!

If a game is respectable enough people genuinely buy it..
Half my bought games were initially pirated..

I buy em if i like em .... cus now days games tend to crap in ur face if u aren't cautious...

I just bough rage ....how generous am i?Totally got ripped off 1500 buks.

There are many ways of making money via adverts--- licensing engines .etc.

So yea piracy isn't all bad s it is made out to be by corporates...this way games get much needed publicity even from people who cant afford them or don't buy games.

For video cards, I recommend the 5970, amazing card, get two of these in your system and you are set for atleast the next 2 years.

I have to wait until freaking 28th to play.

P.S. PC >>>>>> consoles especially on BF3

+ If we gamers start pirating games, how the hell are the developers gonna' make money?

- In the Music industry - Artists can play gigs
- Film industry - Money is made at the Box Office so it doesn't matter if you pirate DVDs that much.

- Gaming industry? - You can either buy games or pirate them, that's it.

So yeah, buy your games!

Especially since they have come all the way to provide us with such a quality game. They deserved every penny they earn.

People needs to show their support by paying and enjoying this amazing game.

Battlefield 3 launches with 3 million pre-orders - Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3 launches with 3 million pre-orders
On October 25th, 2011 in News

battlefield-3-pre-orders.jpg

Battlefield 3 launched yesterday to great fanfare, and today EA reveals that pre-order numbers for the game have reached “close to 3 million” just before launch. EA says this makes Battlefield 3 the biggest first person shooter launch in company history, and we have no doubt it does. It was only a week ago that EA revealed that Battlefield 3 pre-orders had reached “a couple of million”.

While US gamers are enjoying Battlefield 3, Europeans will have to wait for a few more days, as the game launches in Europe on October 27.

can anyone suggest ma should i buy batman arkham city or payday or 007 reloaded i think

I have to wait until freaking 28th to play.

P.S. PC >>>>>> consoles especially on BF3

yep multiplayer still locked...
an i herd there wus no Lan support gahh

In terms of graphics, if your rig is of the chain...

PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS3, 360

You can't really tell from the video.

Apart from the HDR i could not see much difference in tessellation and texture resolution.

The true power of a PC comes into effect during generating good particle effects which im pretty satisfied with. :tup:

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

can anyone suggest ma should i buy batman arkham city or payday or 007 reloaded i think

dude u kidding me right?

How can one not choose Batman Arkham city?

the 3 Epic games of there respective genre. This year are

Elder scrolls:Skyrim for persistent world massive 400+ hr content RPG(my most loved game series off all time; all other games can **** my ****; ill officialyy become a hermit when i get this game;not joking)

Batman Arkahm city for Sandbox linear but decision oriented Protagonist RPG

and then

Battlefield 3 for FPS oriented military shooter/simulator

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom