What's new

Video Gamers report in!

GTA-5-logo.jpg

well thank you sir for info and price for Call of duty modern warefare how much you think willl be and how much battlefield 3 price is

Apart from the HDR i could not see much difference in tessellation and texture resolution.

The true power of a PC comes into effect during generating good particle effects which im pretty satisfied with
. :tup:

I'm playing this on the PC right now. It doesn't look good on the console. I think bad company looks better than this.

I'm playing this on the PC right now. It doesn't look good on the console. I think bad company looks better than this.

yes u may be right...i wus just observing the video posted.

here are some screens i got with fraps. looking good.Running maxed out(ultra)

Hi,

I've a 512 KBPS net connection. Will I be able to play Battlefield or FIFA 12 multiplayer online? Anyone?

Hi,

I've a 512 KBPS net connection. Will I be able to play Battlefield or FIFA 12 multiplayer online? Anyone?

if u play locally then ull have no problem what so ever.

gaming doesn't need much bandwidth..but is does require reduced attenuation,node clutter,etc so as to reduce response delays(latency) over a network.

Low distance means lower nodes in between them hence lower latency..
Nevertheless high bandwidth can help over come to some the extent of latency over longer distances.

Hi,

I can play BF2 64 Players on 256K... No problem at all...

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

well thank you sir for info and price for Call of duty modern warefare how much you think willl be and how much battlefield 3 price is

60 Dollars....

if u play locally then ull have no problem what so ever.

gaming doesn't need much bandwidth..but is does require reduced attenuation,node clutter,etc so as to reduce response delays(latency) over a network.

Low distance means lower nodes in between them hence lower latency..
Nevertheless high bandwidth can help over come to some the extent of latency over longer distances.

Actually, long time back, I tried playing FIFA online using Hamachi. I was using a 128 Kbps connection then. The game lagged and the experience was pathetic. This time I'm planning to get an original copy and play with players worldwide.

You need good ping to play with US/EU players ( Though ping to EU specially UK is not bad..).

You need good ping to play with US/EU players ( Though ping to EU specially UK is not bad..).

I wonder when will they start genuine servers in Pakistan.... Pakistani gamers are stuck at CSS....That game was fun at times but now its time to move on....

Actually, long time back, I tried playing FIFA online using Hamachi. I was using a 128 Kbps connection then. The game lagged and the experience was pathetic. This time I'm planning to get an original copy and play with players worldwide.

128kbps is too slow..
For gaming purposes at 512kbps conn is suitable to say the least.
as i said ...u need to choose ur server tht is locally created(within India) for the least amount of latency issues.

lag has little to do with Internet speed that it has to do with nodal attenuation.
the more the distance between u and the srever that is hosting ...more are the nodes(computer points on the world network)
More the nodes---more the data gets slowed down as a node tries to process the data and forward it.

tho it is a small amount of time(almost light speed) ;accumulated it can lagg the game fro responses tht are sent and received.

Dont expect th original copy to have any changes.

yes u may be right...i wus just observing the video posted.

here are some screens i got with fraps. looking good.Running maxed out(ultra)

I'm not talk about the campaign(who cares about that). I'm talking about multiplayer. On the console doesn't look as good as BFBC2.

I wonder when will they start genuine servers in Pakistan.... Pakistani gamers are stuck at CSS....That game was fun at times but now its time to move on....

if u need to play on a virtual lan engine use tunggle.
U can always host as a server. on games that have lan support.

Gather some local people and ask them to join.

its very accessible

I'm not talk about the campaign(who cares about that). I'm talking about multiplayer. On the console doesn't look as good as BFBC2.

well it the same thing ...tho having more player might be an issue ...
Developers can use smart drawing functions to reduce process load on the consoles. ; that is in single player

But theres no two ways about multi player .
so there might have to reduce texture quality etc to support more players on a single map ,due to its persistent nature.

yea Consoled don't have enough raw power.

128kbps is too slow..
For gaming purposes at 512kbps conn is suitable to say the least.
as i said ...u need to choose ur server tht is locally created(within India) for the least amount of latency issues.

lag has little to do with Internet speed that it has to do with nodal attenuation.
the more the distance between u and the srever that is hosting ...more are the nodes(computer points on the world network)
More the nodes---more the data gets slowed down as a node tries to process the data and forward it.

tho it is a small amount of time(almost light speed) ;accumulated it can lagg the game fro responses tht are sent and received.

Dont expect th original copy to have any changes.

Is the Direct IP feature available in FIFA 12? Heard EA removed the feature from FIFA 11. Also, I can create my own server, can I not?

Back
Top Bottom