What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Plus the biggest dlc sized mod to be released for fallout was a prequel to New Vegas
Also this new dlc mod had its own radio station with some amazing songs

Enjoying the campaign mode of modern warfare. Waiting for multiplayer to be better patched before I even bother attempting to play there.

I know this is an exactly a super active thread, but I just wanted to ask If anyone is currently playing modern warfare on PC?

And if so, how was your experience so far?

I know this is an exactly a super active thread, but I just wanted to ask If anyone is currently playing modern warfare on PC?

And if so, how was your experience so far?
I have modern warfare on PS4, campaign is really good, multiplayer is ok, as it’s cross-platform it further enhances the enjoyment being able to play with friends who have it on pc and Xbox, however multiplayer is a slow paced game, so if you like to rush and dislike campers, I’d advise you to not play multiplayer, other than that it’s a great game overall and for sure the best call of duty that has come out in a while.

I have modern warfare on PS4, campaign is really good, multiplayer is ok, as it’s cross-platform it further enhances the enjoyment being able to play with friends who have it on pc and Xbox, however multiplayer is a slow paced game, so if you like to rush and dislike campers, I’d advise you to not play multiplayer, other than that it’s a great game overall and for sure the best call of duty that has come out in a while.

Hi, thanks for responding. I currently have the game for Xbox one X and PC.

I have not played the PC version yet. It came with my gaming laptop. Or rather a redeemable code did.

I watch a lot of game related YouTube videos. Just about every one of them confirms what you said. That the game multiplayer wise is very slow and favors campers and not rushers.

Also that one particular shotgun is completely over powered and driving people nuts.

I have not played the Multiplayer version for either yet. The campaign I think is really good and looks great.

Hi, thanks for responding. I currently have the game for Xbox one X and PC.

I have not played the PC version yet. It came with my gaming laptop. Or rather a redeemable code did.

I watch a lot of game related YouTube videos. Just about every one of them confirms what you said. That the game multiplayer wise is very slow and favors campers and not rushers.

Also that one particular shotgun is completely over powered and driving people nuts.

I have not played the Multiplayer version for either yet. The campaign I think is really good and looks great.

Pc version will be in most cases the same as any other console version, Beside the fact ps4 gets dlcs early and some other stuff. However I’d still advise you to play multiplayer as it’s different from the previous call of duties, in a good way.

They have pretty much removed the pay to win aspect of the game by removing the battle crates which in my opinion ruined gaming as a whole. The new ground war mode with increased player size is probably the best thing call of duty has done, and the bigger maps are a beauty, the graphics are insane and it’s a lot more realistic and modern, just imagine it as a battlefield and call of duty combined.

Even if campers aren’t your thing, eventually people will adapt to the more slow play style of the game and truly appreciate how good the game really is.

anyone playing RDR2 on PC ? What a monster, this thing is a rig destroyer.

probably pick it on a sale next year, hopefully they'd have patched it by then too.

Looking forward to this, supposed to be a spiritual successor to Swat 4.

Be warned, this is no CoD game. The realism here is really top notch, similar to that of an Arma title.

Looking forward to this, supposed to be a spiritual successor to Swat 4.

Be warned, this is no CoD game. The realism here is really top notch, similar to that of an Arma title.

Looks like an interesting game. I am a COD player, But have no issue in trying something outside of my usual zone

20191101_201420.jpg
20191101_201429.jpg
20191101_201508.jpg

Upgraded setup

the latest steam update have really screwed things up as far as i am concerned, it takes loads of time to switch between views and its laggy as shit, i am back to my semi gaming laptop so not able to enjoy many games lately so sticking to good ol dota2 now days

Back
Top Bottom