What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Attachments

• 20191101_201533.jpg
    20191101_201533.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 46
Anybody planning to get Star Wars Jedi fallen order?

Game looks mighty good On the 1X, so I imagine it will look even better on a decent PC

Anybody planning to get Star Wars Jedi fallen order?

Game looks mighty good On the 1X, so I imagine it will look even better on a decent PC
I am going to wait for it so prices drop
EA games come at half price in 3 months

Only after positive reviews start btw is it on gamepass I need to check it

I am scared that it might turn out to be AOE 3 , which was a huge disappointment ..

Not my type of game, but I have friends that are practically devoted to it.

Right now I’m mostly playing modern warfare and trying out Rage 2 and the Outer Worlds on game pass.

we ( me and my 4 Friends ) we used to play AOE 2 together, along with Half life and CS .. well won't lie but back than we all have horrible internet's so these games used to work perfectly with our same ISP , as we used LAN servers .
I tried rage 2 , I didn't like it much but i think i didn't give it a fair time .. but for now I am playing witcher 3 and Skyrim ...

Not my type of game, but I have friends that are practically devoted to it.

Right now I’m mostly playing modern warfare and trying out Rage 2 and the Outer Worlds on game pass.
All right outer worlds fan
So spacer choice right ? :D

I am scared that it might turn out to be AOE 3 , which was a huge disappointment ..

we ( me and my 4 Friends ) we used to play AOE 2 together, along with Half life and CS .. well won't lie but back than we all have horrible internet's so these games used to work perfectly with our same ISP , as we used LAN servers .
I tried rage 2 , I didn't like it much but i think i didn't give it a fair time .. but for now I am playing witcher 3 and Skyrim ...
Skyrim with or without mods :D
With mods its a totally different game capable of running on toasters o solid and fpses capable of chugging 10k$ pc,s

All right outer worlds fan
So spacer choice right ? :D

Skyrim with or without mods :D
With mods its a totally different game capable of running on toasters o solid and fpses capable of chugging 10k$ pc,s

without mods haha usually i don't like mid-devil games but i want to give it another try

Back
Top Bottom