What's new

Video Gamers report in!

An heir is born! In real strategy, your greatest weapon will be your cunning. Prepare yourself to secure the throne in Crusader Kings III.

Invade the most iconic battlefields of the Pacific theater as U.S. and Japanese forces enter the fray in Battlefield V’s War in the Pacific.

I think this the best game of 2019, this is what the people wanted from COD franchise.
Absolutely incredible campaign so far.

I think this the best game of 2019, this is what the people wanted from COD franchise.
Nice, will look into it. A good SP campaign had almost become a lost concept these days with the big shooter franchises. Great graphics, tight snappy controls but 99% catered to the online crowd wtf :tdown:

Trying to make it a point of playing the campaign before I go Multiplayer.

Gameplay really is incredible

This video shows RWR, Datalink, and MAWS. With KG600 SPJ (Self-Protective Jamming) Pod, you will have much more accurate azimuth and also range info of emitter.

Started playing the outerworlds damn it lived up to the hype
Well its from the same team who made fallout nv so that why its so awesome.
Also here is part one of my play through of game just completed edge water quest and going to other planet .

true but its old now we need a new hit outer worlds and then cyberpunk 2077
Well for starters its better than most rpg,s these days and let me tell you it was edgy AF and had better humor
Its old but it was the love for new vegas that really helped get this game the attention it rightly deserved
New Vegas is so popular that most fan made dlc sized mods for fallout 4 have new vegas in mind

Back
Top Bottom