What's new

Video Gamers report in!

On a mobile phone its easier than a consol controller atleast for me.

I actually enjoy pubg mobile version more than pc version. Its cuz most of my friends have good fones but are not as lucky as me to have a proper gaming rig.

Its all about team play and fun playing together its pure fun.

I enjoy it alot 2nd only to fortnite pc.
true online gaming is fun with friends i miss my counter strike days playing 5 v 5 with my team mates ohh that methodical game play tactics! that satisfaction of winning a good hard fought match!!

PubG is easy. Different from other fps games. I found out only after playing it when friends insisted
not for me i dont have a gaming rig now and on console i i cant even down noobs!

never tried fps on mob but i seriously tried playing fps (multiplayer) on console and i just cant do basic things right even with aim assist on i cant get my aim right! now a day i am playing blackout on ps4 and i suck at that stupid game and i am sure if i played on pc i would win some games or atleast be competitive!
Pubg is not that hard, there are different servers with different difficulty level players.

Its not amazons fault its our fault as people of pakistan.

Our laws and taxes and economic policies make us a closed primitive nation. So products shipped from amazon get into trouble by courpt customs officers, beurocrats and taxes which make amzon and online product prices to double when they cross into pakistan.

India and bangladesh are better and modern in this respect they dont have such problems.

Our country and our people (we) are courpt and lack initiate to improve the state of our country.

Not a fault of amazon even if they ship it the price will double from 10$ to 20$ or from 300$ to 600$ on arrival at docks in pakistan.

Wow... Didn't think it was that bad. Well hopefully in the near future there will be a deal workout and pakistanis will be able to use Amazon. PayPal too...

FB_IMG_1548498699444.jpg

If only amazon products were delivered in pakistan. By the way whats up with that? Why is pakistan so primitive in this respect no internal shipping from amazon taobao ebay etc.
We have local stores like daraz who love fukin things up
Its not amazons fault its our fault as people of pakistan.

Our laws and taxes and economic policies make us a closed primitive nation. So products shipped from amazon get into trouble by courpt customs officers, beurocrats and taxes which make amzon and online product prices to double when they cross into pakistan.

India and bangladesh are better and modern in this respect they dont have such problems.

Our country and our people (we) are courpt and lack initiate to improve the state of our country.

Not a fault of amazon even if they ship it the price will double from 10$ to 20$ or from 300$ to 600$ on arrival at docks in pakistan.
The Alibaba deal with daraz will make tbings better in the long run existing estores are growing at a fair rate

pubg was not meant to be played on mobile nor is any fps meant to be played on mob or consoles thats like disrespecting the genre!
Nova is pretty sweet on Android despite the fact that tiny screens are not that friendly when playing fps,s

Started PoE 2
The world and the characters are well written
@The Sandman @hellhound

ever since Ac7 came out.
my nostalgia levels have killed me.
Got it on PS4 and got that Ac5 with it
holy shit man

I never knew i'd cry while playing a game this badly

ever since Ac7 came out.
my nostalgia levels have killed me.
Got it on PS4 and got that Ac5 with it
holy shit man

I never knew i'd cry while playing a game this badly
Ace combat 7 and RE 2 Arrived after long time

Do you guys have played ace combat belkan wars on ps2, it was my childhood and its only AC i have played and they havent changed the gameplay it stills the same in AC7 except battle royale.

Do you guys have played ace combat belkan wars on ps2, it was my childhood and its only AC i have played and they havent changed the gameplay it stills the same in AC7 except battle royale.

Indeed.
Played them all back in my childhood.
AC04, AC5 and ACZ.

they hold a special place in my heart. :D

Started PoE 2
The world and the characters are well written
@The Sandman @hellhound
Have heard about this but i am thinking of picking up Resident Evil 2 remake or Metro ughh so difficult to choose!!

Yr Ace Combat is <3 still remember playing it on PS2 will pick it up in summer sale as i am preparing to dive into DCS!

BTW anyone here remember H.A.W.X by UBIsoft? That game was awesome too

If only amazon products were delivered in pakistan. By the way whats up with that? Why is pakistan so primitive in this respect no internal shipping from amazon taobao ebay etc.
This really breaks my heart as i am moving back to Pakistan soon it would be really difficult for me to upgrade/buy new PC parts :cry::cry::cry:

Playing the Resident Evil 2 remake. It's awesome.

Some screenshots I took. Just about lost it when Mr. X showed up.

20190126083121_1.jpg

20190126082223_1.jpg

20190126081739_1.jpg

20190126082908_1.jpg

20190126081909_1.jpg

I also bought Metro Exodus recently. Can't wait until it's out next month! Looks like a mix of STALKER and Metro, and since both series are amazing, this one's going to be great.

Back
Top Bottom