What's new

Video Gamers report in!

FYI

Anyone happen to be looking for a cheap but decent gaming headset for your console or PC.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07L9PG8F5?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

There are lots of cheap ones out there, but I've been using this one for 5 days now, and can vouch for it.

The one caveat being, if you have a small head, don't bother, because this thing was built for bigger heads.

If only amazon products were delivered in pakistan. By the way whats up with that? Why is pakistan so primitive in this respect no internal shipping from amazon taobao ebay etc.

If only amazon products were delivered in pakistan. By the way whats up with that? Why is pakistan so primitive in this respect no internal shipping from amazon taobao ebay etc.

My bad, should have mentioned that this was the American version of Amazon.

I realize Amazon doesn't deliver to many places on Earth and should have prefaced that.

As for the Pakistan question, Amazon should deliver to Pakistan. It's 2018.

I'm sure they have reasons to which I'm not obviously privy to.

My bad, should have mentioned that this was the American version of Amazon.

I realize Amazon doesn't deliver to many places on Earth and should have prefaced that.

As for the Pakistan question, Amazon should deliver to Pakistan. It's 2018.

I'm sure they have reasons to which I'm not obviously privy to.

Its not amazons fault its our fault as people of pakistan.

Our laws and taxes and economic policies make us a closed primitive nation. So products shipped from amazon get into trouble by courpt customs officers, beurocrats and taxes which make amzon and online product prices to double when they cross into pakistan.

India and bangladesh are better and modern in this respect they dont have such problems.

Our country and our people (we) are courpt and lack initiate to improve the state of our country.

Not a fault of amazon even if they ship it the price will double from 10$ to 20$ or from 300$ to 600$ on arrival at docks in pakistan.

Who playes PUBG mobile?

Do you know if mobile players interact with console or PC players?

I have PUBG for my XBOX1X. Haven't actually played it yet though because I'm still into Battlefield 5.

Do you know if mobile players interact with console or PC players?

I have PUBG for my XBOX1X. Haven't actually played it yet though because I'm still into Battlefield 5.
Pubg Mobile is separated from others.
Although Pc, xbox n ps are played across platforms.

how can one aim on mobile i cant even aim properly on console i have been a pc gamer all my life and tried play Blackout and many other fps on console aiming is pain real pain! its impossible to aim on consoles.
Lol im a potato on a console too.
I had a PC too, used to play on it but for some time i stopped using n playing on it.
I play with my thumbs and don't find it that hard, here people are playing with claw on mobile.
Btw aiming on mobile is not that hard, you will get better with time, try some games you will get it.

Lol im a potato on a console too.
I had a PC too, used to play on it but for some time i stopped using n playing on it.
I play with my thumbs and don't find it that hard, here people are playing with claw on mobile.
Btw aiming on mobile is not that hard, you will get better with time, try some games you will get it.
pubg was not meant to be played on mobile nor is any fps meant to be played on mob or consoles thats like disrespecting the genre!

how can one aim on mobile i cant even aim properly on console i have been a pc gamer all my life and tried play Blackout and many other fps on console aiming is pain real pain! its impossible to aim on consoles.

On a mobile phone its easier than a consol controller atleast for me.

I actually enjoy pubg mobile version more than pc version. Its cuz most of my friends have good fones but are not as lucky as me to have a proper gaming rig.

Its all about team play and fun playing together its pure fun.

I enjoy it alot 2nd only to fortnite pc.

On a mobile phone its easier than a consol controller atleast for me.
never tried fps on mob but i seriously tried playing fps (multiplayer) on console and i just cant do basic things right even with aim assist on i cant get my aim right! now a day i am playing blackout on ps4 and i suck at that stupid game and i am sure if i played on pc i would win some games or atleast be competitive!

never tried fps on mob but i seriously tried playing fps (multiplayer) on console and i just cant do basic things right even with aim assist on i cant get my aim right! now a day i am playing blackout on ps4 and i suck at that stupid game and i am sure if i played on pc i would win some games or atleast be competitive!

PubG is easy. Different from other fps games. I found out only after playing it when friends insisted

Back
Top Bottom