What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Oh yea forgot about that but i don't think it will be here before 2021.
Nah chances are really high 2019 will be a golden year for rpg,s with a burned bethesda and ea overcompensating for their epic fails in 2018 (i expect them both to put out something of a more decent nature)
Anthem-770x470.jpg

starfield-next-generation-bethesda-0-.jpg

Obsidian,s epic return with outerworlds (if you have played kotor2,fo1,2 and new vegas you know what they are capable of) and metro exodus will really make for an interesting year
GxUv7c1s_400x400.jpg

metro-exodus-normal-hero-01-ps4-us-25jan18-770x470.jpeg

I also expect the battle royale fad to slow down in 2019 and more focus on games with epic stories to tell

Never got into the game. Know some friends that did though.
You either love it or hate the main story is eh the characters were interesting though :D

Nah chances are really high 2019 will be a golden year for rpg,s with a burned bethesda and ea overcompensating for their epic fails in 2018 (i expect them both to put out something of a more decent nature)
Anthem-770x470.jpg

starfield-next-generation-bethesda-0-.jpg

Obsidian,s epic return with outerworlds (if you have played kotor2,fo1,2 and new vegas you know what they are capable of) and metro exodus will really make for an interesting year
GxUv7c1s_400x400.jpg

metro-exodus-normal-hero-01-ps4-us-25jan18-770x470.jpeg

I also expect the battle royale fad to slow down in 2019 and more focus on games with epic stories to tell

You either love it or hate the main story is eh the characters were interesting though :D

Around that time, I was solely focused on Black Ops 2 :triniti:

Just recently install another classic games. For me gaming is more about gameplay rather than graphic / effects, which is why most of the time (not always) I prefer more complex gaming (more of a simulation) with steep learning curve.

Here are the games currently installed in my laptop ;

East India Company™ Collection

RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 Platinum

Command & Conquer™ 3 Kane’s Wrath

Silent Hunter® 4: Wolves of the Pacific Gold Edition

Men of War™ Vietnam Special Edition Upgrade

Any other Battlefield 5 players here? Just curious..

The sky’s the limit. Get ready to pilot the most advanced war planes and engage in intense dogfights in ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN, scheduled for takeoff on January 18 on PS4 and XB1, and February 1 on Steam!

The sky’s the limit. Get ready to pilot the most advanced war planes and engage in intense dogfights in ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN, scheduled for takeoff on January 18 on PS4 and XB1, and February 1 on Steam!

Looking forward to it (XB1 version)

Anybody by chance checking out the Black Ops 4 demo?

One giant Camp Fest. At least that's been my experience so far

I recently bought a Switch, been playing Mario Odyssey on my time off. Great game. Splatoon 2 and Arms are also good multiplayer games.

Back
Top Bottom