What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I got killed by them dinkies thrice in my Char25 and Amx 13 at 6.7. they are too fast, and too low to the ground u dont c them coming. Their armor is not existent so everything goes through them without doing anything. Only SPAAs can counter them.

Pizza cancer all the way!!

Any PUBG players here?

My Xbox One X came bundled with it. I have yet to play it though. (Been busy with Xbox game pass) Just wondering what players think.

I know it gets compared to fortnite a lot. But from what I understand, fortnite is a little more cartoony.

I find hard to believe there isn't at least one or two PUBG players out there.

Any PUBG players here?

My Xbox One X came bundled with it. I have yet to play it though. (Been busy with Xbox game pass) Just wondering what players think.

I know it gets compared to fortnite a lot. But from what I understand, fortnite is a little more cartoony.
I play PUBG on andriod.

I play PUBG on andriod.

What do you think of the game in general if you don't mind me asking?

Does the fact that there is only one winner each time out of so many people on the map take the fun out of it in any way for you?

What do you think of the game in general if you don't mind me asking?

Does the fact that there is only one winner each time out of so many people on the map take the fun out of it in any way for you?
Yes there is only one winner with one at second and third position each but frankly speaking, I have never been to 1st position.

Yes there is only one winner with one at second and third position each but frankly speaking, I have never been to 1st position.

Ahh, I see.

Btw.. Do you play on an Android phone or on the Android TV box?

EDIT okay you said tablet not phone. So I can imagine that would probably be a little easier.

Back
Top Bottom