What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Yes I agree the controller on the xbox is the biggest plus point I give the xbox. the ps4 controller gives your thumbs and fingers a lot of discomfort. I have had issues with my xbox, the operating system had been quite dysfunctional at times. I am a huge xbox fan but the simplicity of PS operating system won me over.

I think we were chit-chatting about this in a previous conversation. But yeah, if it wasn't for the controller, the decision between the two wouldn't have been so cut-and-dry for me.

I can totally get why the PS system won you over.

While on the subject of Gaming, my local Best Buy is selling Black Ops 4 for $30.00. The physical version, not the code.

I didn't plan on picking that game up for a while, if at all. But for 30 bucks, I just might have to.

Have you played it on your PS4 Pro?

I think we were chit-chatting about this in a previous conversation. But yeah, if it wasn't for the controller, the decision between the two wouldn't have been so cut-and-dry for me.

I can totally get why the PS system won you over.

While on the subject of Gaming, my local Best Buy is selling Black Ops 4 for $30.00. The physical version, not the code.

I didn't plan on picking that game up for a while, if at all. But for 30 bucks, I just might have to.

Have you played it on your PS4 Pro?

:o::o: 30 dollar is about £22 while the cheapest here is £34 which is about $42. Actually I am trying to complete my red dead 2 then i'll get it.

I still play 3 for fun once in a while. Also Bad Company 2. The dynamics of the those games were awesome. The ones after just sucked.

Bad Company 1 and 2 have a phenomenal campaign. Always enjoyed the style of that game.

There was a time when I was into Counter Strike GO, but man is that community toxic and hardcore. Mostly a bunch of older white males who play like its their only life.

Bad Company 1 and 2 have a phenomenal campaign. Always enjoyed the style of that game.

There was a time when I was into Counter Strike GO, but man is that community toxic and hardcore. Mostly a bunch of older white males who play like its their only life.

GTA Online is legit my only gaming community I am in rn,

normie=normal person

no?
Normie
A person gravitating to social standards, accepted practices, and fads of their own time & geographic grouping without broader cultural perspectives from which they draw.

Normies possess a lack of interest in ideas not easily accessible or being outside of their/society's current range of acceptance. A straight. A follower.

Most normies adopt a "popularity is the only measure of good or bad" mindset at an early age.

Normies typically have a sense of cultural superiority over "counter culture" movements & foreign cultures. They will often try to discredit out cultures or choices falling outside of their majority think claiming those of other dispositions are mentally ill or out of touch with reality.

By perspective normies of this generation would have been the social outcasts of the uber conformist 50s.

Most normies don't believe they are so. A deep generational delusion has since persisted -allowing them to believe they are defying a system of social rules long since defunct.

Normie
A person gravitating to social standards, accepted practices, and fads of their own time & geographic grouping without broader cultural perspectives from which they draw.

Normies possess a lack of interest in ideas not easily accessible or being outside of their/society's current range of acceptance. A straight. A follower.

Most normies adopt a "popularity is the only measure of good or bad" mindset at an early age.

Normies typically have a sense of cultural superiority over "counter culture" movements & foreign cultures. They will often try to discredit out cultures or choices falling outside of their majority think claiming those of other dispositions are mentally ill or out of touch with reality.

By perspective normies of this generation would have been the social outcasts of the uber conformist 50s.

Most normies don't believe they are so. A deep generational delusion has since persisted -allowing them to believe they are defying a system of social rules long since defunct.
fine, I am a normie

which console will give me free games, PS3 or PS4? :D

@M.AsfandYar about war thunder, I think i know you, do you have same name in game?
My name there is excaliber99
Han sir g my discord name. We met i think through Alam bhai. Dont c u on much now? Wat happened?
U gtta c the italians man, they are cancer.

Last edited:
@M.AsfandYar about war thunder, I think i know you, do you have same name in game?
Han sir g my discord name. We met i think through Alam bhai. Dont c u on much now? Wat happened?
U gtta c the italians man, they are cancer.

Yr pc kharab hai tabhi ghaib hun aur videos dekhi hen kaafi italian tanks ki tabahi machai hui hai full.

Yr pc kharab hai tabhi ghaib hun aur videos dekhi hen kaafi italian tanks ki tabahi machai hui hai full.
I got killed by them dinkies thrice in my Char25 and Amx 13 at 6.7. they are too fast, and too low to the ground u dont c them coming. Their armor is not existent so everything goes through them without doing anything. Only SPAAs can counter them.

Back
Top Bottom