What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Have heard about this but i am thinking of picking up Resident Evil 2 remake or Metro ughh so difficult to choose!!
Re2 for me is a big fat maybe metro not so much it just looks like a blander version of fallout 1
Have heard about this
Its made by frikin obsidian the folks behind KOTOR 2 and New Vegas they have plenty for you if you like thic lore

Re2 for me is a big fat maybe metro not so much it just looks like a blander version of fallout 1
lol what?? They're different games yea setting might be similar post apocalyptic but they're completely different and Metro series have been very successful and awesome last 2 were brilliantly made and this one ah it's just on an whole other level
Fallout 1 kaha se agyi beech mein :lol: ye to aese hi hai ke i am showing you a brand new Audi A1 and you still say Mehran wali baat ni :rofl:

Its made by frikin obsidian the folks behind KOTOR 2 and New Vegas they have plenty for you if you like thic lore

I concur the Metro games storytelling is what makes Metro a brilliant game. The game can do with some tuning up as the remastered version had a lot of bugs.

Fallout 1 kaha se agyi beech mein :lol: ye to aese hi hai ke i am showing you a brand new Audi A1 and you still say Mehran wali baat ni :rofl:
Its graphics are old but the story telling is goddamn awesome but lore wise the metro world is closer to what the fallout world was in fallout 1

lol what?? They're different games yea setting might be similar post apocalyptic but they're completely different and Metro series have been very successful and awesome last 2 were brilliantly made and this one ah it's just on an whole other level
I dont know why when i started it the first thing that came to my mind was the failed geck in fallout 1 and how ruined the outside world is maybe i am just too deep in the fallout universe :D

A few more screenshots from my play-through of RE2 (PC version on Steam).

20190126091811_1.jpg

20190126091922_1.jpg

20190126093123_1.jpg

More to come as I progress through the game.

It's becoming impossible to resist the urge now :cry: i might buy it how's the optimisation btw? and is controller support good (if you've tried it)?

No bugs, hitching or tearing so the optimization is pretty good. Runs like a charm, though granted I'm using very modern PC. As for controllers, I've only been playing with a keyboard and mouse so I couldn't tell you. But the keyboard controls are easy and responsive. No lag when pressing a button, aiming's tight, all the stuff you'd want. Definitely get it, it's well worth the cost, though a little short.

As for the choice between RE2 and Metro Exodus? Do what I did and get them both:woot:!

Capture.PNG

No bugs, hitching or tearing so the optimization is pretty good. Runs like a charm, though granted I'm using very modern PC. As for controllers, I've only been playing with a keyboard and mouse so I couldn't tell you. But the keyboard controls are easy and responsive. No lag when pressing a button, aiming's tight, all the stuff you'd want. Definitely get it, it's well worth the cost, though a little short.
Well i am a bit above their recommended system req's but you know optimisation these days had me concerned a bit...
though a little short.
Is it at least 10-11 hours? I like to play very slowly tho
As for the choice between RE2 and Metro Exodus? Do what I did and get them both:woot:!
I would love to but exams are coming up :cry::cry:

Have heard about this but i am thinking of picking up Resident Evil 2 remake or Metro ughh so difficult to choose!!

Yr Ace Combat is <3 still remember playing it on PS2 will pick it up in summer sale as i am preparing to dive into DCS!

BTW anyone here remember H.A.W.X by UBIsoft? That game was awesome too

This really breaks my heart as i am moving back to Pakistan soon it would be really difficult for me to upgrade/buy new PC parts :cry::cry::cry:

Tom clany's H.A.WX., yeah played its both parts it was awesome since AC is not available for PC HAWX is the only one out there which resembles AC gameplay.

Trust me bro in karachi buying pc parts is not quite hard if you know how to get them.

Well i am a bit above their recommended system req's but you know optimization these days had me concerned a bit...

As long as you meet the recommended specs you'll be fine. With a PC exceeding or meeting the recommended specs you wont notice any problems. Metro Exodus' recommended specs aren't too heavy either, but are still far more then RE2 demands. Looks like I'll be running mostly Ultra/extreme.

metroexoduspcspecs-jan18.jpg

Is it at least 10-11 hours? I like to play very slowly tho

I've heard the A path takes about 8 hours and the B path 3. So far I'm 4 hours in and am pretty close to the end having reached a critical point:

20190126122312_1.jpg

Mileage will vary with speed and familiarity. It's not the same game as the original RE2, but if you've played the 1998 version you'll definitely recognize a lot of the game and be able to speed up your playthrough because of it.

I can't wait to finish it though, not because it's bad, boring or tedious, but because I'm so eager for another playthrough:woot:!

20190126104654_1.jpg

20190126104734_1.jpg

20190126112420_1.jpg

Started PoE 2
The world and the characters are well written
@The Sandman @hellhound

I've played the first and it's pretty good, but wasn't really capturing to much of my interest with Divinity OS2 out at the same time. I've heard PoE 2 is getting a turn-based option though and if there's one thing I remember about PoE it's that with the amount of pausing I did to micromanage my wizard on a solo Path of the Damned/Trial of Iron run, the game was basically turned based anyway.

I didn't really like the real-time gameplay of PoE so a turn-based option will definitely get me to try out PoE 2.

Metro Exodus' recommended specs aren't too heavy either, but are still far more then RE2 demands. Looks like I'll be running mostly Ultra/extreme
I'm not worried about it too much as AMD cards and DX12 goes very well together i guess my 480 will be able to handle it for 1080p/60fps with med-high settings.
Mileage will vary with speed and familiarity. It's not the same game as the original RE2, but if you've played the 1998 version you'll definitely recognize a lot of the game and be able to speed up your playthrough because of it.
Well this will be the first time i will play RE2 so it's a completely new experience for me!

I've played the first and it's pretty good, but wasn't really capturing to much of my interest with Divinity OS2 out at the same time. I've heard PoE 2 is getting a turn-based option though and if there's one thing I remember about PoE it's that with the amount of pausing I did to micromanage my wizard on a solo Path of the Damned/Trial of Iron run, the game was basically turned based anyway.
Didnt play divinity the closest comparison to this i have is fo1 and fo2
What i like about poe2 is that their rpg elements arent gimmicky

Back
Top Bottom