What's new

Video Gamers report in!

5 hours for Leon's story - earned a "B" rating:undecided:. Started playing Claire's half, but I've heard the second story is shorter.

20190126221954_1.jpg

20190126222201_1.jpg

20190126222433_1.jpg

20190126222526_1.jpg

20190127083827_1.jpg

20190127083858_1.jpg

not into old guys and era weapons , I loved Modern warfare 3 .. still even play it sometimes on my old Xbox 360

I'm actually not a big World War II type of gamer myself.

But the maps on this game are so big and beautiful it just draws me back in.

As for Call of Duty, my faves are Black Ops 1 and 2

Last edited:
for some reason I am not as impressed with RDR2 although it is a very good game. I prefer the first Red Dead more.

Haven't gotten into red dead yet. Still mainly playing Battlefield 5.

not into old guys and era weapons , I loved Modern warfare 3 .. still even play it sometimes on my old Xbox 360
Seriously guys you're missing out on a lot! The characters movement might feel slow and sluggish but once you get used to it you will love it the best part of RDR 2 is not the insane amount of details or realism but the damn story and characters esp Arthur!! It's a beautifully crafted piece of art it's up there with Witcher 3, TLOU, UC4 for the best game of this decade title.

Noooooooo Epic store and deep silver ****u guys i was waiting so anxiously for this game ughh :hitwall:

Seriously guys you're missing out on a lot! The characters movement might feel slow and sluggish but once you get used to it you will love it the best part of RDR 2 is not the insane amount of details or realism but the damn story and characters esp Arthur!! It's a beautifully crafted piece of art it's up there with Witcher 3, TLOU, UC4 for the best game of this decade.

Noooooooo Epic store and deep silver ****u guys i was waiting so anxiously for this game ughh :hitwall:
Hayyyyy metroooo one of my favorite game..

Kyun Bhai steam pe kyun nai ? :(
Yaar pehli bar tu metro open world ho ga ...
Cuz epic game store is taking a cut of 13% from sales and Steam takes 30% if i am not wrong but what these stupid greedy publishers are not realizing is that 99.9% of fanbase/customer base is on Steam and will obv prefer steam. Upar se they're saying ke "Metro will release on steam in 2020" what a terrible repo they're earning and decision terrible decision making just before release poor dev's tho

Back
Top Bottom