What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Maybe you will change your decision after E3? :P

:lol:

I think black ops series had a better story line what do you say?
sir i have assembled my 7500+16gb 2400+2tb barracuda on asus prime h270 plus mobo sans graphic card I ran out of cash now I am frustrated I should've bought a ps4 it'll be a good one month before I am able to buy a graphic card.

Ps should I buy 1050ti or wt for 1060 6gb

sir i have assembled my 7500+16gb 2400+2tb barracuda on asus prime h270 plus mobo sans graphic card I ran out of cash now I am frustrated I should've bought a ps4 it'll be a good one month before I am able to buy a graphic card.
First of all congratz!!! second pls don't call me sir there's no need for that :P and don't worry once you get a GPU you will forget this time btw you going for Nvidia GTX 1060?

First of all congratz!!! second pls don't call me sir there's no need for that :P and don't worry once you get a GPU you will forget this time btw you going for Nvidia GTX 1060?
Thanks yes sir because the price of 480 8gb is unreasonable and irrational in pakistan.

Last edited:

I will not be buying this cuz of that ship crashing into a stone - who does that??

some on the religious right there have been bitching about it not realizing that the protagonist and his heroic allies are also rural redneck 'murricans, lol idiots.
People are always gonna find something to whine about when it comes to games :lol:

People are always gonna find something to whine about when it comes to games :lol:
true.

also, the hype is real, rural montana "rednecks" and flyable piper J-3s with gatling guns .

I gave 'primal' a miss but the previous two, with Vaas on the island and and Pagan Min in a Himachal/Nepalese style area, spl 4, with the "********" etc LOL were great :lol:

bhdchd/madrchd.... desi

also, the hype is real, rural montana "rednecks" and flyable piper J-3s with gatling guns .
Yep can't wait till E3 to see all the new games esp NFS, AC and FC4 :D
I gave 'primal' a miss but the previous two, with Vaas on the island and and Pagan Min in a Himachal/Nepalese style area, spl 4, with the "********" etc LOL were great :lol:
Same here but i am planning to get it in summer sale although majority of people rate FC3 above 4 but for me 4 is the best in the series imo the location the scenery the explosions everything was so beautiful in it.
bhdchd/madrchd.... desi
oh yes how can i forget that :D :rofl:

OT

Same here but i am planning to get it in summer sale although majority of people rate FC3 above 4 but for me 4 is the best in the series imo the location the scenery the explosions everything was so beautiful in it.
release date is Feb 2018, Q1 of next year (and might get pushed further back)

use your summer sale monies for other deals, per ordering is never worth it.

3 and 4 were very similar, the somewhat local lingo/cuss words and setting makes 4 trump 3 for me personally but both were beautiful open world games.

release date is Feb 2018, Q1 of next year (and might get pushed further back)

use your summer sale monies for other deals, per ordering is never worth it.
Yea cuz Read dead 2 is also gonna release in those months so they may push it back or even prepone it who know's.
I was talking about buying FC Primal in summer sale i have only pre ordered 1 game ever and that was Mafia 3.

Back
Top Bottom