What's new

Video Gamers report in!

oh yes how can i forget that :D :rofl:

OT
actually looking for a good racing game, all I have is NFS Shift, from 2009...

pirated Assetto Corsa to try, an amazing sim but it's no good with my cheapo 90 degree wheel, have to check about project CARS and others if they're playable with just entry level peripherals.

actually looking for a good racing game, all I have is NFS Shift, from 2009...

pirated Assetto Corsa to try, an amazing sim but it's no good with my cheapo 90 degree wheel, have to check about project CARS and others if they're playable with just entry level peripherals.
Try Forza Horizon 3? or NFS 2015 i have played demo and beta of them forza obviously is really really good racing game atm it has over 300 cars if i am not wrong. :lol:
Have read a lot of positive reviews on Project cars tho never tried it oh and if you like rally why not try Dirt Rally?

BTW i bought TW3 on PC on sale tho i have already played it on PS4 but this game is just sooooo good man just don't have words to describe how beautiful and awesome this game is!!! :smitten:have you played it yet? cuz if you haven't than you must play it everyone should play this game at least once!!!!
IzkTUal.jpg

Yea cuz Read dead 2 is also gonna release in those months so they may push it back or even prepone it who know's.
I was talking about buying FC Primal in summer sale i have only pre ordered 1 game ever and that was Mafia 3.
BTW i bought TW3 on PC on sale tho i have already played it on PS4 but this game is just sooooo good man just don't have words to describe how beautiful and awesome this game is!!! :smitten:
Don't have a console but Mafia 3 worth it ?

not my preferred setting/style but I'll keep an eye out for a good deal on it.

Try Forza Horizon 3? or NFS 2015 i have played demo and beta of them forza obviously is really really good racing game atm it has over 300 cars if i am not wrong. :lol:
I'll check them out, I prefer a more sim than arcade thing generally but not anal about it, at least with road vehicle games.

Have read a lot of positive reviews on Project cars tho never tried it oh and if you like rally why not try Dirt Rally?

BTW i bought TW3 on PC on sale tho i have already played it on PS4 but this game is just sooooo good man just don't have words to describe how beautiful and awesome this game is!!! :smitten:have you played it yet? cuz if you haven't than you must play it everyone should play this game at least once!!!!
IzkTUal.jpg
yep, got 100s of hours invested in it.

did you get the expansions, blood and wine in particular.. Toussaint is amazing !

Don't have a console but Mafia 3 worth it ?

not my preferred setting/style but I'll keep an eye out for a good deal on it.
It was a good game there really aren't any twists or turns in story but the way they tell the story the direction acting dialogues makes it a really good game gameplay otoh is repetitive (but i played it twice to platinum it) so it's really upto you pick it up on sale imo.
I'll check them out, I prefer a more sim than arcade thing generally but not anal about it, at least with road vehicle games.
Forza can be really good with wheel.
did you get the expansions, blood and wine in particular.. Toussaint is amazing !
YEP! calling BaW a DLC is not fair by looking at the content it have. TW3 is the first game i played in the series knew nothing about the story i didn't liked to play RPG's but CDPR just deserves respect and love for this game.

Forza can be really good with wheel.
hmm, looks like microsoft.com is the only legit place where can it be had for the PC, no thanks.. feck gfwl :hang2:

do they have a full working skidrow version or something, got a link ?

I have a wheel and pedal combo controller but it's really really entry level, spring loaded and goes only 90 degrees, which works perfect for F1 2013 (best F1 sim ever) but is not so good with when you have to drift or do other crazy wheel spin stuff, was completely useless and impossible to configure on Assetto Corsa for example.

YEP! calling BaW a DLC is not fair by looking at the content it have. TW3 is the first game i played in the series knew nothing about the story i didn't liked to play RPG's but CDPR just deserves respect and love for this game.
yep, and they're saying Cyberpunk 2077 will be much bigger, can't wait for that one.

I tried playing the first one but it felt too dated and started from part 2, fell in love with that one too but it was very flawed, very tough learning curve and the combat took a while to get a hold of but it was a great story, though not playing it before witcher 3 hardly mattered but for some references like him banging Triss.

:rofl:

I've seen it for as low as 6 usd or something on Steam here, 400 rupees, ridiculous for a game that's guaranteed to give you at minimum close to a 100 hours.

Amazing company, no DRM garbage, I actually bought it first on GoG (physical copy) which went bad/scratched and rebought it on steam. They can take my monies all they want, happy to help good people like that in an industry infested with EA like crooks.

hopefuly Cyberpunk 2077 will be releasing this year atleast some more footage from upcoming E3

hmm, looks like microsoft.com is the only legit place where can it be had for the PC, no thanks.. feck gfwl :hang2:
They should put it up on steam :(
do they have a full working skidrow version or something, got a link ?
Nope but there are many skidrow sites
I have a wheel and pedal combo controller but it's really really entry level, spring loaded and goes only 90 degrees, which works perfect for F1 2013 (best F1 sim ever) but is not so good with when you have to drift or do other crazy wheel spin stuff, was completely useless and impossible to configure on Assetto Corsa for example.
I'm planning to get a g29 or a Thrust Master T150 as it's much cheaper.
I tried playing the first one but it felt too dated and started from part 2, fell in love with that one too but it was very flawed, very tough learning curve and the combat took a while to get a hold of but it was a great story, though not playing it before witcher 3 hardly mattered but for some references like him banging Triss.
I knew nothing about Witcher series didn't even knew the name of protagonist :lol: (and i never never do that) i bought it cuz it looked really good in game play vids and after playing it i was just blown away! now i have all 3 (on pc got them in a deal :D) of them first i will replay the 3rd one than the first > second.
I've seen it for as low as 6 usd or something on Steam here, 400 rupees, ridiculous for a game that's guaranteed to give you at minimum close to a 100 hours.

Amazing company, no DRM garbage, I actually bought it first on GoG (physical copy) which went bad/scratched and rebought it on steam. They can take my monies all they want, happy to help good people like that in an industry infested with EA like crooks.
6$!!! damn that's really really cheap than.

Yep they really deserve all the respect, love and money!!!

wut, even posts on the gaming thread are getting stuck in moderation now..

:pdf:o_O

suggest me a good strategy game
For ultra hardcore war simulation you can try Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations WOTY if you're using a computer, not very demanding on your hardware either in case you're not a gamer.

what kind of strategy games have you enjoyed in the past ? there's loads of them out there, just search the category on steam and watch trailers/reviews of the ones you find interesting.

Have witcher 3 for ps4 and couldnt play more than half hr . Its too airy fairy for my liking.
Define "airy fairy".

Maybe RPGs in that kind of setting just aren't your thing, that game is otherwise perfect for what it is.

suggest me a good strategy game
Ultimate General Gettysburg or it's sequel Civil War, Men of War, Company of Heroes, or Grand Strategy games like Empire Total War or Napoleon Total War, Europa Universalis 4, Hearts Of Iron 3/4.
Have witcher 3 for ps4 and couldnt play more than half hr . Its too airy fairy for my liking.
Airy fairy? anyway RPG's game are not my type too but this game it just too perfect to not play it imo.

Just swapped my 970 out for a 1070. This is my final GPU upgrade to what is now a slowly ageing Sandy Bridge build. Should be more than good enough for another couple years for a 1080p 60hz setup.

2500k @4.6 (4.7 with turbo) at 1080/60fps absolutely slays 99% of whatever you throw at it, probably good for 1440p too.

upload_2017-6-10_13-37-51.jpeg

Does the high def impress you ?
I remember playing Metal gear for the 1st time or half life and even with the comparitively bad graphics , i enjoyed those games much more than anything coming now.
Though Last of us i found pretty ok on ps4.
No, not that much tbh. Never seen 4k but not on 1440p, framerates matter more. 120/144 feels way nicer than 60 though, but 30 to 60 is still a bigger difference in how you see/feel it.

No doubt you can improve your experience a lot if you're willing to spend on GPUs that can give you high FPS 4K but I'm good with 1080/60 for now. The other display, the couch TV, is also 1080/60.. I'm quite happy playing reasonably high or maxed (if it can keep up) on it.

Agree 100% , great games without great gfx > newer stuff that is super nice looking.

The Last of Us was amazing, I watched the whole thing on a youtube play-through lol.

Back
Top Bottom