Video game calls for Muslim Massacre arround the world

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Outrage over anti-Muslim video game
13 Sep 2008, 0000 hrs IST,ANI

MELBOURNE: Muslim Massacre, a video game encouraging players to kill Muslims, has caused international outrage.

Made by Eric Vaughn, from Brisbane, the video is being promoted through its website as taking place after the US declaration of war on Islam and encourages players to wipe out its followers.

The game begins with an audio of George Bush speeches, edited together to sound like condemnation of Muslims.

"Take control of the American hero and wipe out the Muslim race with an arsenal of the world's most destructive weapons." it says.

"The game is unacceptable, tasteless and deeply offensive," said Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the UK Muslim youth organisation the Ramadhan Foundation said. Shafiq said that if it was with a game featuring Muslims killing Israelis or Americans, there would be great uproar.

Outrage over anti-Muslim video game-Rest of World-World-The Times of India

well i am not surprised ....... there are lunatics every where

if it was about wiping out 'islamic terrorists', then its ok. i mean, there are very famous games like call of duty which requires wiping out nazis and imperialist japan in ww2, so a game where you have to wipe out terrorists in iraq or something is ok.

but if the game is against muslims in general, then it is disgusting and should be banned.

if it was about wiping out 'islamic terrorists', then its ok. i mean, there are very famous games like call of duty which requires wiping out nazis and imperialist japan in ww2, so a game where you have to wipe out terrorists in iraq or something is ok.

but if the game is against muslims in general, then it is disgusting and should be banned.

Su dear either condemen it or do not

Making excused for it is not in good taste as well.

It says
"Take control of the American hero and wipe out the Muslim race with an arsenal of the world's most destructive weapons." it says.

So above should be enough to come to know the real motive of the video game.

how do you define a terrorist ......

here is one definition
any person with a gun which kills innocents .... not on CIA's, MI6's payroll

how do you define a terrorist ......

here is one definition
any person with a gun which kills innocents .... not on CIA's, MI6's payroll

come on. i think u guys understand what i mean. if anyone here has played call of duty, medal of honour or wolfenstein, you'll understand. in those games basically you go around killing nazis as an allied soldier. The keyword here is Nazis. These games r anti-Nazi, but not anti-German, and as such, are not condemned by anybody.

Just like that, a game that involves killing of islamist extremists is ok according to me. but the game should be condemned if it is encouraging killing of muslims. muslims and islamist extremists are different things altogether.

Back
Top Bottom