What's new

For India's Persecuted Muslim Minority, Caution follows-NY Times

Yes Kao 2 is pending for execution.
01_wholejalapeno.jpg

3 crore after partion now around 30 crores.

Yindoo Baniya style persecution !

They can breed even living in worst conditions ever on this planet, so growing number hardly convince them, its given.

Tell them you are gong to give them sharia then you are the best non Muslim country for a Muslim, rest of the markers doesn't count. And the proof is that they are at war with every civilized nation; themselves pretending innocent with straight faces.

The poor Muslims of India need to stop this closed clan societies which they form. They simply refuse to integrate into mainstream society unlike the other minorities such as Sikhs and Christians. The middle class and upper middle class Muslims don't seem to have this problem. From my experience, the poor Muslims are almost like remote controlled societies.

The poor Muslims of India need to stop this closed clan societies which they form. They simply refuse to integrate into mainstream society unlike the other minorities such as Sikhs and Christians. The middle class and upper middle class Muslims don't seem to have this problem. From my experience, the poor Muslims are almost like remote controlled societies.
Utter lies. There is no difference between Rich, middle-class or poor Muslims. A state like Kerala which has huge number of rich Muslims ( GULF working) has also seen increase in radicalization. Wahabbism is getting very popular over there each passing day. Ironically Kerala has like 100% literacy rate.

Tell them you are gong to give them sharia then you are the best non Muslim country for a Muslim, rest of the markers doesn't count. And the proof is that they are at war with every civilized nation; themselves pretending innocent with straight faces.
We already have semi-sharia in India. Indian Muslims will never ask for a full sharia. You know why ? Because they are the biggest oppurtunists in the whole universe. Sharia also says hands of thieves must be chopped off. Will Indian Muslims who dominate the criminal world ever agree to this. Never.

They will cherry pick some parts of sharia which benefits them.

Utter lies. There is no difference between Rich, middle-class or poor Muslims. A state like Kerala which has huge number of rich Muslims ( GULF working) has also seen increase in radicalization. Wahabbism is getting very popular over there each passing day. Ironically Kerala has like 100% literacy rate.

We already have semi-sharia in India. Indian Muslims will never ask for a full sharia. You know why ? Because they are the biggest oppurtunists in the whole universe. Sharia also says hands of thieves must be chopped off. Will Indian Muslims who dominate the criminal world ever agree to this. Never.

Well my experience lies with the middle and upper middle class Muslim societies of Delhi. If people in Kerala are weird, I can't help it :D

That is because the poor class faces the most heat in any region. its because our demoralized Upper and middle classes tend to neglect or even bully the lower class in a self-declared pride of Superiority

That is because the poor class faces the most heat in any region. its because our demoralized Upper and middle classes tend to neglect or even bully the lower class in a self-declared pride of Superiority
add caste system to the mix and you got perfect recepe for disaster.
I wonder why we dont have riots more often...

I'm pretty sure that if Indians stop Discriminating against them then it will all be better, because for every action there is a far more Aggressive reaction

I'm pretty sure that if Indians stop Discriminating against them then it will all be better, because for every action there is a far more Aggressive reaction
Whatever floats your boat!

When the most unpatriotic community is being pampered. People talk about discrimination.

Special economic programs should be given to Muslims in order to integrated them into the society.

Special economic programs should be given to Muslims in order to integrated them into the society.

You mean qualified or not they should be given the opportunity cause they pretend to be Muslim.

You mean qualified or not they should be given the opportunity cause they pretend to be Muslim.

No. People must be underprivileged Muslims and government should make sure that money is going to right place.

And yes, qualified or not...poor Muslims must be helped to get into mainstream.

Positive discrimination is a good thing in nation building, if done with sincere intentions and bureaucratic efficiency

many muslim castes have job quota (like weaver, butcher) and currently they have quotas in some states irrespective of castes.
Muslims(any minority actually not specifically muslim) to have their own minority educational institutions provided they can get enough student from their own community so that they can protect their culture/language/religion.

No. People must be underprivileged Muslims and government should make sure that money is going to right place.

And yes, qualified or not...poor Muslims must be helped to get into mainstream.

Positive discrimination is a good thing in nation building, if done with sincere intentions and bureaucratic efficiency

I refused to hire people that arent qualified for the job why should i ask others to do what i am not willing to do. In pakistan uneducated retards are killing doctors as part of their belief is that mean you will be willing to go to second grade failed cardiac doctor given the job cause he is Muslim.

I refused to hire people that arent qualified for the job why should i ask others to do what i am not willing to do. In pakistan uneducated retards are killing doctors as part of their belief is that mean you will be willing to go to second grade failed cardiac doctor given the job cause he is Muslim.

No I won't go to a second-rate doctor just cuz he is a Muslim.

Secondly, positive discrimination is not about 'hiring' so to speak..Its government's effort to raise historically marginalized communities.

For example, giving easy bank loans to start small businesses, opening schools in poor areas or providing radio education, or giving unskilled jobs like postman etc...

Alot of other things..

Back
Top Bottom