What's new

For India's Persecuted Muslim Minority, Caution follows-NY Times

why u dont want to welcome them....
u people feel the most of then pain....
We welcome them anytime :welcome:, Thanks for showing your true love them/ You guys are just too anxious to get rid of them, and they say we exaggerate things about Muslims in India

We welcome them anytime :welcome:, Thanks for showing your true love them/ You guys are just too anxious to get rid of them, and they say we exaggerate things about Muslims in India
good....:-)
please invite them as soon as possible....they are just s burden on this society....economically, demographically, poverty , and reservation wise and many more.....
i would like to get rid of them...

Bro , I am not Pakistani ...
But you are not talking like that

"rejected job applications and turned-down loans that are part of living in the country for them."i lost higher secondry seat because of seat reservation for muslim and iam an christian

APJ Abdul Kalam
Zahir khan
Is the names i know some one quote some famous indian muslims

Role in Indian independence movement Further information: Indian independence movement The contribution of Muslim revolutionaries, poets and writers is documented in the struggle for independence. Titu Mir raised a revolt against British. Abul Kalam Azad , Hakim Ajmal Khan and Rafi Ahmed Kidwai are Muslims who engaged in this purpose. Muhammad Ashfaq Ullah Khan of Shahjehanpur conspired to loot the British treasury at Kakori (Lucknow). Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan (popularly known as Frontier Gandhi), was a noted nationalist who spent 45 of his 95 years of life in jail; Barakatullah of Bhopal was one of the founders of the Ghadar party which created a network of anti-British organisations; Syed Rahmat Shah of the Ghadar party worked as an underground revolutionary in France and was hanged for his part in the unsuccessful Ghadar (mutiny) uprising in 1915; Ali Ahmad Siddiqui of Faizabad (UP) planned the Indian Mutiny in Malaya and Burma along with Syed Mujtaba Hussain of Jaunpur and was hanged in 1917; Vakkom Abdul Khadir of Kerala participated in the "Quit India" struggle in 1942 and was hanged; Umar Subhani, an industrialist and millionaire of Bombay provided Gandhi with congress expenses and ultimately died for the cause of independence. Among Muslim women, Hazrat Mahal, Asghari Begum, Bi Amma contributed in the struggle for independence from the British.

good....:-)
please invite them as soon as possible....they are just s burden on this society....economically, demographically, poverty , and reservation wise and many more.....
i would like to get rid of them...

Pakistani Members...!! Congratulations for such lucky ones to be born in Pakistan....!! Thank God Million of Times...!!!

The true believers are once more to receive from the court of God
The glory of the Turkamans, the intellect of the Indians and the eloquence of the Arabs.
ddddd.GIF

Allama Iqbal Poetry کلام علامہ محمد اقبال: (Bang-e-Dra-163) Tulu-e-Islam (طلوع اسلام) (The Rise of Islam)

Funny how you mentioned so many Pakistanis for a thread about Indian elections :coffee:

And some people keep talking about Indian obsessions (cough cough)

Anyways, why are those people not able to understand that the people of India have spoken, that we have elected our leaders? (Yes thats how we do it here, no military rule here -_-)

We have around 300 million non Hindus living in India. If they were so afraid of Modi turning India into a theocratic state, why did they not vote for members of their religion only?

Why did every single Muslim in India not vote for Muslim parties only?

Because those people are more advanced and mature than those trolls here on PDF who (apparently) cannot believe that a Muslim can vote for a non Muslim party or candidate.

Last edited:
@SeanShah1003 one should not confuse individual right to chose who he/she want to be friendly with, and acts of a country's rulers. (or companies who are bound by law not to discriminate)
I as a hindu have every right to turn muslim away from renting my place (and wont mind if a muslims tells me the same, I will be obviously upset but still respect his rights). I dont think vegetarian jains will like me to live in their apartment for example. You will be amazed how much food habits influence that decision.
but the state should treat everybody equally and specifically minorities be given special protection as it is natural they face more problem than majority.
In India btw you dont ask whether you are a hindu/muslim directly, you ask the name. Many muslims do it too, so its not one a street.

@SeanShah1003 one should not confuse individual right to chose who he/she want to be friendly with, and acts of a country's rulers. (or companies who are bound by law not to discriminate)
I as a hindu have every right to turn muslim away from renting my place (and wont mind if a muslims tells me the same, I will be obviously upset but still respect his rights). I dont think vegetarian jains will like me to live in their apartment for example.
but the state should treat everybody equally and specifically minorities be given special protection as it is natural they face more problem than majority.
In India btw you dont ask whether you are a hindu/muslim directly, you ask the name. Many muslims do it too, so its not one a street.
Agree

I as a hindu have every right to turn muslim away from renting my place (and wont mind if a muslims tells me the same, I will be obviously upset but still respect his rights). I dont think vegetarian jains will like me to live in their apartment for example. You will be amazed how much food habits influence that decision.
I never been to India so I don't know how it is on the streets, I just the read the article like everyone else here, this article directly calls it discrimination and its not by a Muslim or a Pakistan source either.

Pakistani Members...!! Congratulations for such lucky ones to be born in Pakistan....!! Thank God Million of Times...!!!
That is the reality in every Hindu's heart but they act all innocent and stuff :angel:

I never been to India so I don't know how it is on the streets, I just the read the article like everyone else here, this article directly calls it discrimination and its not by a Muslim or a Pakistan source either.

That is the reality in every Hindu's heart but they act all innocent and stuff :angel:
what do you think is in every muslim's heart?
Now dont say world peace, you are not contesting in miss universe / miss world. :lol:

Now dont say world peace, you are not contesting in miss universe / miss world. :lol:

Honestly speaking, after having served in the military for nearly 25 years. Yes, world peace. You simply cannot imagine the pain and suffering a dead soldier / civilians family has to go through. The sad part, it could have been avoided!

I wish I had the access to evert Muslim heart :-) but in my own personal feeling, I would say that you can't achieve peace until there is Justice, so My heart wants Justice for all.:yes4:

Honestly speaking, after having served in the military for nearly 25 years. Yes, world peace. You simply cannot imagine the pain and suffering a dead soldier / civilians family has to go through. The sad part, it could have been avoided!
Wow you were in the Pak Fauj?

Back
Top Bottom