What's new

For India's Persecuted Muslim Minority, Caution follows-NY Times

@SeanShah1003 Com'on man how can you believe you all this BS...If you are talking about Education then you should check list of successful Muslims in India and its huge. And peoples who are not getting education or health care facility are not only Muslims...Hindus are even more large number. About Modi Ji we'll find out in near future and i am sure that thinking of Muslims about Modi will change. I can accept that Muslims in some places don't get house on rent because of Veg Non-Veg thing and some other things but its not in the whole India and some Muslims also don't give there house on rent to Hindu families. I don't wanna talk about 2002 riots i already said many times that Modi done his best to control riots.
I agree with you that its not as bad as it seems but what I'm saying is that it shouldn't be bad at all for all. After 26/11 Muslims can't get property in Mumbai just because they are Muslim. you now that

HOW? They could have sat at home and not voted.

One thing you fail to understand is that Modi wasn't elected because he was HINDU but because of what he promised- growth, development, jobs etc. This is something you Pakistanis just can't seem to get your heads around. You think Indian elections are like Pakistani elections where people vote along sect lines but NOT IN INDIA, not anymore.
The same thing happened in NY after 9/11, Muslims, Sikh, and Hindus made posters and flags, bumper stickers saying Proud of being American, etc. They live there so they have to show that they are with the flow, they have no choice

The same thing happened in NY after 9/11, Muslims, Sikh, and Hindus made posters and flags, bumper stickers saying Proud of being American, etc. They live there so they have to show that they are with the flow, they have no choice
Yeah yeah yeah. Show me the last time the US has a Sikh President? A Muslim as head of the FBI? A Hindu as head of the Democrat party?

Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus etc have all live din relative harmony in India for centuries. You trying to cherry pick a few examples is going to fall on deaf ears of Indians here who know the ground reality.

Now every time someone quotes OP I will get an alert :hitwall:

I agree with you that its not as bad as it seems but what I'm saying is that it shouldn't be bad at all for all. After 26/11 Muslims can't get property in Mumbai just because they are Muslim. you now that
Who said Muslims cannot buy property in Mumbai?? Muslims are more than 18% population of Mumbai its not possible

Dont you guys do the same
Never :whistle:

The worst thing no one thinks of what non Muslims go through in Muslim countries.
It doesn't matter, we are all Kafirs who will burn in hellfire for eternity (something some @hole told me on the street of my local town here in the UK when I refused to take his booklet on how the UK needed to be under Sharia law).

It doesn't matter, we are all Kafirs who will burn in hellfire for eternity (something some @hole told me on the street of my local town here in the UK when I refused to take his booklet on how the UK needed to be under Sharia law).

hellfire? f@ck up others lives by blowing up innocents for something that no one has ever seen or no one knows about- yeah sure, they will get 72's to enjoy sex with. weird as hell.

And Muslims dont allow Hindus to buy property in their areas. It goes both ways.

its for the fear of persecution by hindus, Modi would've won any ways without muslim votes but they voted because they know the outcome, its a lose lose situation they are in

Ya ya whatever ...
But clear my doubt how can one influence more than 100 millions choice?
NY times,the author of this article and his/her paying masters ,some idiotic western medias and peoples in our neighbouring nations still count on propaganda spread by Congress and its allies and their medias.
Well wake up kids .
Politics in India is transforming.People counting on caste,religion , pseudo secularism is drastically reduced.
Indians are now voted economy and prosperity.[/quote]

hellfire? f@ck up others lives by blowing up innocents for something that no one has ever seen or no one knows about- yeah sure, they will get 72's to enjoy sex with. :lol:
That's what these radicalised lunatics believe and so be it. They'll be judged and let's see how merciful God is to these scum.

One of my favourite pictures:

troll-level-indian-military_o_1387909.jpg

we will meet there bro :cheers:
Haha, drinks are on me mate! :D

Last edited:
What's what these radicalised lunatics believe and so be it. They'll be judged and let's see how merciful God is to these scum.

One of my favourite pictures:

troll-level-indian-military_o_1387909.jpg

Haha, drinks are on me mate! :D

There was this lunatic old hateful hag who used to curse all children who used to play near her house in my locality - I can equate the hellfire curse to her. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom