What's new

For India's Persecuted Muslim Minority, Caution follows-NY Times

Breaking News 4 me.....:
Hindu dalits minorities are suffering even Worse they have the highest population in india almost Thrice of what muslims have .
Indian Dalits are thrice of Muslim population...? and still you have no BASIC RIGHTS

Breaking News 4 me.....:

Indian Dalits are thrice of Muslim population...? and still you have no BASIC RIGHTS
Constitutinally they enjoy a lot of privileges like quotas in goverment colleges e.t.c. but since most of them are uneducated so the remain in same shithole for eternity and only a minority which was already rich enjoys the reservations.
The only positive thing is that now people are getting aware of there rights.

So it is a clear warning for people indulging in religious politics. You can't take it for granted that Hindus won't vote en-block. It is always better idea not to piss-off majority people.

I agree with you that its not as bad as it seems but what I'm saying is that it shouldn't be bad at all for all. After 26/11 Muslims can't get property in Mumbai just because they are Muslim. you now that

The same thing happened in NY after 9/11, Muslims, Sikh, and Hindus made posters and flags, bumper stickers saying Proud of being American, etc. They live there so they have to show that they are with the flow, they have no choice

heyy that is not true re..
I know the case of Shabana Azmi has got a lot of popularity, but then again there is a difference.That case was on an individual basis and individuals will have their opinion, some may have moderate views and some right-wing views.The state, however does not make any such differentiation.
And lot of Muslims live in Mumbai, rent apartments there.As a matter of fact, when I was in Mumbai, I used a share a rented apartment with 2 other guys, one of them was muslim, and the landlord was a hindu.

I like the way US and UK media are obsessing themselves with Modi's status considering that these corproates were the first to massacre Muslims en masse in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. Not to mention, their deaths due to 'democratic revolutions' in Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and outright invasion in Somalia.

So much for the Abrahamic brotherhood.

This itself should show the world what two-faced fags these guys are.

They are just worried that they lost their puppet in Delhi in the name of UPA.

It is time they look for friends on equal terms and not puppets and lackeys.

Back
Top Bottom