What's new

For India's Persecuted Muslim Minority, Caution follows-NY Times

No I won't go to a second-rate doctor just cuz he is a Muslim.

Secondly, positive discrimination is not about 'hiring' so to speak..Its government's effort to raise historically marginalized communities.

For example, giving easy bank loans to start small businesses, opening schools in poor areas or providing radio education, or giving unskilled jobs like postman etc...

Alot of other things..

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. People going to Madrassah over school aren't going to learn any thing basic or otherwise.

Blaming India because retards don't go to school is idiotic in Pakistan idiots go around blowing up schools because they think its against their personal religion to educate girls.

The poor Muslims of India need to stop this closed clan societies which they form. They simply refuse to integrate into mainstream society unlike the other minorities such as Sikhs and Christians. The middle class and upper middle class Muslims don't seem to have this problem. From my experience, the poor Muslims are almost like remote controlled societies.

Poverty coupled with religious fundamentalism and dosage on Fatva and politics of appeasement is responsible for that. Muslims of India should take some tough decisions to come out of this delusion.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. People going to Madrassah over school aren't going to learn any thing basic or otherwise.

Blaming India because retards don't go to school is idiotic in Pakistan idiots go around blowing up schools because they think its against their personal religion to educate girls.

Had I written the same comment, either I would have been banned or I would have received infraction. @Manticore

Thanks for writing the same matter which I wanted to write.

Pakistani members Plz visit that column today....On Narindar MOdi History.by Javed chaudry
Daily Express News Story

@Manticore
@Oscar
@Emmie
Please I request you to introduce Little Punishments of 24 hour, 6 hour , 3 hours
Instead of full 14 Days Court Martial....Bcoz Indian side injustice claim hve increased substantially....??
IF a Person found little bit of guilty of provoking others buthave not crossed the RED-LINE then you can execute Hourly Punishments (to stop him to post further commentary on thread)
Bcoz, You have banned important indian members who iam 100% sure never crossed RED LINE like @INDIC @Yati @Dam!God (i like that men funny comments) (off-course you know more than me)

Last edited:
So says the media house of a country responsible for killing 1 million muslims in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and thousands of Ukrainians.

Now we know who si the real problem: CIA, MI5 and Germany.

Respect!!!!

Most of the Indian Muslims don't even enroll in High-school despite reservations and scholarships provided to them.

Pakistani members Plz visit that column today....On Narindar MOdi History.by Javed chaudry
Daily Express News Story

@Manticore
@Oscar
@Emmie
Please I request you to introduce Little Punishments of 24 hour, 6 hour , 3 hours
Instead of full 14 Days Court Martial....Bcoz Indian side injustice claim hve increased substantially....??
IF a Person found little bit of guilty of provoking others buthave not crossed the RED-LINE then you can execute Hourly Punishments (to stop him to post further commentary on thread)
Bcoz, You have banned important indian members who iam 100% sure never crossed RED LINE like @INDIC @Yati @Dam!God (i like that men funny comments) (off-course you know more than me)
37279553.jpg

You have very well highlighted the problem in India.

In fact, this is a problem even in your country I think. Not for muslims as a whole but maybe for some special smaller groups.

Education is what defines today's world. While religious education is good, it is good inside the 4 walls of one's house. It doesn't teach a student to be a doctor, scientist, researcher, engineers, economist, financial expert etc which are today's key professions.

The only way to remove this concern is to educate youth and supervise all the 'sermons' that radical clerics give young children in both India and Pakistan.

Indian Muslims live better lives than any of the religious minorities in Pakistan do.

Anyways, the election is over, let the change begin.

Back
Top Bottom