What's new

[Video]:- Awesome Performance by T90 Tank in Biathlon 2017 Russia

What awesome in this Indian tank near misses the target while firing main gun.
If you see it with your hatred filled glasses then nothing was.......but if u see it with rational view then you can see how Indian crew out manuvered the other two competitors and there was a total of 10 minute diff between the Indian crew and the second team. And as far as the near miss thing, its a time based competition in which u have to hit the target no matter where and then run towards the next target and finish the whole lap in minimum possible time.

But who won the competition
Compitition isnt over yet.

Why would i take offence on a target against ttp ? :) And as far as your video is concerned 'bohot hi behtareen shot' perheps now u should also give your rational view about the video in the first post ?
I already watched the video.. its awesome with russian commentary ;) ... T90 is best.. inidan cavalry is battle proven so they know riding a stallion.. I bet competition also involves some maintenance/replacement part where tank crew efficiency is also tested..?

That video might be of exercise too.. teh title is misleading I think...

I said no offence as my response was not 'contributing' to thread posted..

It was a nice shot by Pakistani tank but there is a difference between the two videos. In case of pakistani video, the tank seems to be stationary and had all the time in the world to aim and shoot whereas in case of Indian video, the tank was on the move. It had to shoot quickly and move to next mission.

BIG DIFFERENCE...

no offfence... your rational view required

I already watched the video.. its awesome with russian commentary ;) ... T90 is best.. inidan cavalry is battle proven so they know riding a stallion.. I bet competition also involves some maintenance/replacement part where tank crew efficiency is also tested..?
I guess so too, but i am not sure about the maintenance/replacement part thing. May be any other member with more knowledge about this compitition can explain it.
That video might be of exercise too.. teh title is misleading I think...

I said no offence as my response was not 'contributing' to thread posted..
Alright , i thought its otherwise.

This is one of the best army games in recent times. I wish even the Americans, Germans and French participate with their Abrams, Leopards and Leclercs and hopefully we take our Arjuns too.

no offfence... your rational view required

It is a good hit but there isn't a time constraint in this scenario and the opponent may only be armed with a couple of AKs, hand grenades and a few rocket launchers. While the tank biathlon is all about who accomplishes in the least time and all you gotta do is not to miss the target which the Indian tank clearly achieved.

Last edited:
This is one of the best army games in recent times. I wish even the Americans, Germans and French participate with their Abrams, Leopards and Leclercs and hopefully we take our Arjuns too.
Really want to see Arjun Mark 2 in the next year tank biathlon in 2018

Really want to see Arjun Mark 2 in the next year tank biathlon in 2018
Hopefully but Arjun is a heavy tank in the lines of Leopard 2 & Abrams weighing over 62 tonnes while most tanks participating in this are T-72s and T-90s which weigh around 45 tonnes. Since, it is all about speed and accuracy, I'm not sure if any heavy tank would do well but eventually it all comes down to power-weight ratio. Unless the conditions aren't too damp and marshy, heavy tanks could fair well

Back
Top Bottom