What's new

'Viceroy in all but name': PTI's Shireen Mazari criticises US envoy's Torkham trip

An extension for Bajwa would be suicide for Pakistan.
what Pakistan? Pakistan doesnt even matter!

what matter for likes of Bajwas in lumber 1 institution is their personal interest,safety and protection of their political minions (zardari and shareefs) and yes access to their properties in west! Pakistan is gone Pakistan in reality is small pockets of land not occupied by Military Inc!

We are heading back to dark times. Attacks against Pakistani soldiers are again becoming a norm.

This is what happens when you get a crazy bitch pregnant. Just when you thought the crazy bitch has left you alone, she comes back bearing your bastard.

The bastard child’s name starts with a B and ends with an A.

@Olympus81

Puttar only realistic policies that they will be formulating is turning the Taliban of EOA against Pakistan via drone strikes from Pakistani territory.

Una di bund sari paye’aa. Now that they see Chinese being welcomed in Afghanistan, they are back to reprimand and punish Pakistan for fakking them in the azz.

Of course we have kanjri ma da putt mir bajwa to facilitate this.
LoL that was funny but true.

I am sure the Chinese will give a big bamboo up establishment’s behind after the letter gate fiasco.

General Bajwa was merely reported to have used his good offices to impress upon Pakistan's friends in the US that Pakistan will keep to IMF terms in future. Nothing more, nothing less. Pakistan is a major non-NATO ally of US and is privy to a historic partnership that no other South Asian country can hope to match :cheers:

Let me correct a fragment of your statement, "reported to have used his good orifice", when there was no need in last 3.5 years.

As for non-NATO status it doesn't mean shit.

I am all for Bajwa bashing but this is uncalled for. :rofl:

It’s not like the army introduced the ambassador to the intelligence operatives. The tour might help the US ambassador gain knowledge on formulating realistic policies in the region.

And I have not gone neutral.

Those rice crispy cracker motherf*ckers were in Afghanistan last 20+ years the last thing they need are "eyes" in that region.

After hearing the arguments I am changing my mind.

The army higher ups must be drunk giving the ambassador a tour of the Afghan Pakistan border. The ambassador sole job is to look westwards and find ways to heat it up.

I am sure the Americans would love a base for drones or an air corridor atleast to sow the seeds of violence. They’d love to see TTP/Taliban vs Pakistan army fight.

Then starts a vicious cycle and Pakistan goes even more into US’s lap. Bajwa and co has already got that ball rolling. They will make promises they wouldn’t keep but at the same time make a drug addict yearn for more.

The bigger game is to check Pakistan and for the West to ally with India to keep China in check.

Anybody that thinks I’m a conspiracy theorist is a treacherous dog.

We need American aid in South Punjab in Cholistan but Americans are never interested to tour there.

US Ambassador: Mara, jab pathan gaand marta he toh boht jyada majaa ata he. Humay Khan baba ke paas hi le kar jaya karo bus. Bhis saal gand marwai he aur humay Khan baba se udhassi huwi he.

Last edited:
I wonder what the more rapid PTi leadership and supporters will post if it’s found out he was offered tea by the Army while he was there?

Then they’ll go after the Army’s tea which will lead to martial law - you cannot touch Chai and Biscuits in any branch of the Pakistan government.

After hearing the arguments I am changing my mind.

The army higher ups must be drunk giving the ambassador a tour of the Afghan Pakistan border. The ambassador sole job is to look westwards and find ways to heat it up.

I am sure the Americans would love a base for drones or an air corridor atleast to sow the seeds of violence. They’d love to see TTP/Taliban vs Pakistan army fight.

Then starts a vicious cycle and Pakistan goes even more into US’s lap. Bajwa and co has already got that ball rolling. They will make promises they wouldn’t keep but at the same time make a drug addict yearn for more.

The bigger game is to check Pakistan and for the West to ally with India to keep China in check.
Him and pretty much every ambassador since the Afghan war - Torkham is a tourist showpiece.

During Ziaul Haq's time when US and Pak were fighting on the same side and US was bank rolling half of the war chest, US ambassadors were turned away from Attock and not allowed to go to any where near Sarhad.

But, alas we have a sepoy army now full of Mir Bajwas and Mir Anjums

Let me correct a fragment of your statement, "reported to have used his good orifice", when there was no need in last 3.5 years.
General Bajwa has been to China when it was necessary to fix cracks after Imran's criticism of some CPEC projects. Now he has reached out to US when it is necessary to gain America's support on the crucial IMF loan. From my perspective, the most important man in Pakistan is undertaking the most important tasks to keep the economic stability of Pakistan.

General Bajwa has been to China when it was necessary to fix cracks after Imran's criticism of some CPEC projects. Now he has reached out to US when it is necessary to gain America's support on the crucial IMF loan. From my perspective, the most important man in Pakistan is undertaking the most important tasks to keep the economic stability of Pakistan.

It's not the job of the army to run the country and beg for loans, its job is to man the borders -- the incompetence of this army is such when a soldier dies, they just photo shop a fake vest on him, lol, or have him them run around in a pickup technical and you think they will succeed in this? IK didn't criticize the CPEC project it's just been poorly managed from day 1.

His receipt to China was meet with poor taste, cause even the Chinese are sick of entertaining beggars, let's be honest this relationship only exists because of India if it wasn't for that even the Chinese wouldn't look towards Pakistan.

Even a kanjri knows her place and doesn't try to do a job she isn't not capable of --

Last edited:
It's not the job of the army to run the country and beg for loans, its job is to man the borders -- the incompetence of this army is such when a soldier dies, they just photo shop a fake vest on him, lol, or have him them run around in a pickup technical and you think they will succeed in this? IK didn't criticize the CPEC project it's just been poorly managed from day 1.

His receipt to China was meet with poor taste, cause even the Chinese are sick of entertaining beggars, let's be honest this relationship only exists because of India if it wasn't for that even the Chinese wouldn't look towards Pakistan.

Even a kanjri knows her place and doesn't try to do a job she isn't not capable of --
The army has always held a lopsided influence in Pakistan's politics because Pakistani people have allowed it to remain so. There have been brief periods when Army's influence has seen a slide (Z.A. Bhutto's rise and now Imran). But this is temporary. Individuals from Pakistan (like yourself) may not like the army to have such a high office, but other countries are used to this reality. So even if the PM should call white house to discuss about the IMF affair, he may not get the same reception as General Bajwa. In my view, even if the General did not relish making the call to the White House - he held the only office in the country that has the capacity to achieve the goal.

Yes, Pakistan's strategic relationship with China exists primarily because of India. India is not going away anytime soon, so Pakistan's relationship with China is also secured. To an extent, we can say that India's relationship with US is also better than it should be because of China's existence. :coffee:

No institution is sacred
Institutions are made up of individuals and the role of individuals determines the values of institutions.
If the character of individuals is not right, then the prestige of institution is lost

07165214a328926.jpg

0716521481f1621.jpg

07165214d0bb5a5.jpg

PTI leader Shireen Mazari on Sunday criticised US Ambassador to Pakistan Donald Blome's visit to "sensitive areas" of the country, branding the envoy a "viceroy in all but name".

"US envoy and his gang flying over sensitive areas of Pakistan on way to Torkham and surveying lay of land + official briefing and red carpet! Areas ordinary Pakistani citizens can't go!

"Blome [is] viceroy in all but name and arrogance writ large? One more US regime change conspiracy agenda item fulfilled!" she tweeted.

Pictures shared by Mazari showed Blome in a helicopter en route to Torkham border and being briefed by security officials.

Later in the day, the former human rights minister responded to pictures being shared of the US envoy with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Minister Taimur Khan Jhagra at a function of the United States Agency for International Development on Thursday for the handover of 36 vehicles to the provincial government.

Mazari said those sharing the pictures did not realise that such government-to-government socioeconomic programmes were done through agreements and were the "norm".

However, she reiterated that an envoy going to "sensitive areas" and being provided access was "a security issue". "So is there a security agreement now in place with [the] US? We should know if there is," Mazari questioned.

Separately, PTI Chairman Imran Khan reiterated his claims of conspiracy, saying that Pakistan was facing fascism in the form of a "cabal of crooks and their handlers brought to power through US regime change conspiracy".

"Will our people bow down before this conspiracy in fear or, as a nation, face up to the challenge?" he asked.

Imran has claimed that a US-backed regime change was the reason his government was ousted. He has called for sacking US Assistant Secretary of State for Central and South Asia Donald Lu, who he accuses of telling Pakistan's former ambassador to the US, Asad Majeed, that a failure to remove the PTI government through a no-confidence vote would herald "consequences" for Pakistan.

This is the Pakistani army flying a US ambassador in sensitive areas and feeding him nuts. It is crystal clear that Bajwa has made a deal with papa America.
Extreme chawali.....Mommy Mazari has gone bonkers. Like Donald Blome is carrying some secret spy device that will reveal the secrets of Pakistan terrain that 🛰️ not already watches. She needs to come down some notches....😄😁

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom