What's new

'Viceroy in all but name': PTI's Shireen Mazari criticises US envoy's Torkham trip

Jaisay karo ge waisay bharo ge.

Don’t worry Bajwa will pay for every transgression. Allah swt is watching.

Bajwa is the devil's brother. Such evil. I hope he exits in a very painful manner. May Allah take his soul in the most hard and painful manner imaginable. I am going to celebrate the day this Bajwa is thrown out like a dog. Ameen.

they are surveying their land whats the issue here!

they pay Wardi mafia money to protect and control the land for them!

The Pakistani army is lending a helping hand. They are serving nuts to their master USA.

Yaar bas kardo. If IK takes a U-turn and starts liking Bajwa then these words might look funny. Remember it was he who facilitated IK in the first place into power. Can't have it green all the time.

Don't worry. Just like Nawazoo is counting his blood platelets abroad, Bajwa will get the most severe punishment by Allah. We have faith in Allah the almighty. He knows best and there is no escape from Allah's wrath.

Bajwa is the devil's brother. Such evil. I hope he exits in a very painful manner. May Allah take his soul in the most hard and painful manner imaginable. I am going to celebrate the day this Bajwa is thrown out like a dog. Ameen.

The Pakistani army is lending a helping hand. They are serving nuts to their master USA.

There’s a lot of things I want to say, but army boys d-ride Bajwa too hard on this forum. I will get banned If I write what I want to and have received numerous threats.

There’s a lot of things I want to say, but army boys d-ride Bajwa too hard on this forum. I will get banned If I write what I want to and have received numerous threats.

Army boys will change direction as soon as Bajwa is gone.

Army boys will change direction as soon as Bajwa is gone.

You know I used to make fun of Indians for this:

But I guess, it’s the Pakistani awam that was truly stupid.

Pakistani fauj ko paal ke, motay tazaa kar ke Ab hum sazaa bughat re he.

Mir Bajwa on his mission of destructing Pakistan.

You know I used to make fun of Indians for this:

But I guess, it’s the Pakistani awam that was truly stupid.

Pakistani fauj ko paal ke, motay tazaa kar ke Ab hum sazaa bughat re he.

Don't worry. Fraud and deceit cannot go on for an eternity. It is clear as crystal now. The entire drama is unfolding before our eyes. Let these fools play their games. Many have played such games before and they all ended up as losers.

We know the American track record. Sit back and enjoy the shit show. When push comes to shove the Americans will leave these khaki boys high and dry. Won't be for the first time either.

KPK government must resign. It has lost popular opinion and succumbed to foreign interference.

I am all for Bajwa bashing but this is uncalled for. :rofl:

It’s not like the army introduced the ambassador to the intelligence operatives. The tour might help the US ambassador gain knowledge on formulating realistic policies in the region.

And I have not gone neutral.

Mir Bajwa on his mission of destructing Pakistan.

These hypocrites have been fooled more than once by the Americans. This time won't be different.

It’s not like the army introduced the ambassador to the intelligence operatives. The tour might help the US ambassador gain knowledge on formulating realistic policies in the region.

All you need is eyes. After overthrowing a legitimate government this American appeasement clears up all doubts. Bajwa is the main culprit. Always has been.

Is that their job or classic case of accommodating your overlords?

US - Pakistan friendship prevails even through such tough times :cheers:

US - Pakistan friendship prevails even through such tough times :cheers:

There is no friendship between Pakistan and US. Only interests. Your daddy Bajwa openly pleads for IMF loans and papa America won't even deliver. It is for everyone to see.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom