What's new

VHP warns of more church attacks, says conspiracy behind nun’s r@pe

Debating with you is like debating with a doorknob. Most attacks on Christians never get investigated and if they do authorities look the other way. There are hundreds of attacks on Christians and churches in India, many of the attacks happen in the open, what are you trying to claim? That every single attack is a lie? Clean the earwax from your ears, the Hindu attackers themselves take responsibility for many attacks.

Notice, news outlets around the world are reporting on Hindu attacks, Hindus themselves admit to attacks, hundred of Christians are reporting attacks and hundreds of churches have been attacked, yet you claim no Hindus have been found to be involved. :lol:

Even Hindu police aid in illegal attacks, home invasions and arrests of Christians. Just recently several hundred Christians were arrested for protesting that their churches have come under Hindu attacks. Your investigations are good as toilet paper, Hindu authorities are aiding in the attacks and arresting anyone that dare protest being victims of Hindu extremists.

Yeah right. That is when not a single Christian victim is found. Also even when the police work for the home minister who happens to a Christian in the state of Karnataka.

Yeah right. That is when not a single Christian victim is found. Also even when the police work for the home minister who happens to a Christian in the state of Karnataka.

Are you kidding me? Shame on you for ignoring these brutal attacks against your own countrymen.

hindu.jpg

There is no excuse for ignorance something both you and @Prajapati are guilty of. Buddhism has similarities with Hinduism but at the same time Judaism shares many beliefs with Christianity, as an example the Bible has two parts; Old Testament and New Testament, the Jewish Torah is the Old testament. Even the Quran affirms parts of the Old and New Testaments, so by your logic all three religions are the same?

You are ignorant of Hinduism AND Buddhism. If you were an Indian, I would have bothered to educate you. But since you are not, I preferred to see you wallow in Ignorance, but looks like villas is attempting to educate you.

Are you kidding me? Shame on you for ignoring these brutal attacks against your own countrymen.

View attachment 204293

What is that picture meant to signify? i searched for the source of the photo and this is the story I found associated with the photo. Note both happen to be Hindus.

Barbaric: This is what happens when lovers refuse to separate

Gwalior: When a young man went to meet his wife to bring her home from Nari Niketan (Women shelter home), this is how girl's family members and relatives indulged in barbaric thrashing. Prithviraj, 21, was beaten and his father was not spared either. His wife, Jagriti, 23, specifically told police that she would only go with her husband and not with her parents. This enraged girl's relatives and after this thrashing, they even kidnapped the boy and tried to take him to an undisclosed location. But, swift action by police forced them to abandon the man on way.

Prithviraj eloped with his love Jagriti on May 6 and married her. But, girl's parents filed a complaint with the police.
Police team brought the girl to Gwalior and presented her before the court.
Court ruled that she is an adult and free to go anywhere she wants. Jagriti, who was housed in Nari Niketan, expressed her desire to go with her husband. But, when her husband came, girl’s relatives were already waiting outside the Nari Niketan. They started beating the man and his relatives.

For your source, for my source it claimed those were Christians being beat for singing Christmas Carols.
My source is a national newspaper. Lot of propaganda articles come out of India showing minorities in deep sh*t, lot more than they actually are.

------

I just reverse searched and checked other sources for you image - a propaganda site!

For your source, for my source it claimed those were Christians being beat for singing Christmas Carols.

That should tell you your sources are all confused and false.

There was a case of a Christian carolers being thrashed which has nothing to do with this photo. It was when a Carol party crash attended a wedding procession and tried to hijack the event by their preachings. Again, it was a wedding party attenders who trashed the carolers for disturbing their event and nothing to do with Hinduism..

What is that picture meant to signify? i searched for the source of the photo and this is the story I found associated with the photo. Note both happen to be Hindus.

Barbaric: This is what happens when lovers refuse to separate

Gwalior: When a young man went to meet his wife to bring her home from Nari Niketan (Women shelter home), this is how girl's family members and relatives indulged in barbaric thrashing. Prithviraj, 21, was beaten and his father was not spared either. His wife, Jagriti, 23, specifically told police that she would only go with her husband and not with her parents. This enraged girl's relatives and after this thrashing, they even kidnapped the boy and tried to take him to an undisclosed location. But, swift action by police forced them to abandon the man on way.

Prithviraj eloped with his love Jagriti on May 6 and married her. But, girl's parents filed a complaint with the police.
Police team brought the girl to Gwalior and presented her before the court.
Court ruled that she is an adult and free to go anywhere she wants. Jagriti, who was housed in Nari Niketan, expressed her desire to go with her husband. But, when her husband came, girl’s relatives were already waiting outside the Nari Niketan. They started beating the man and his relatives.

and what culture promotes this violation of human rights?? which culture gives "parents and elders" the right to make idiotic anti-human impositions upon their own children??

those parents should be slapped thoroughly, yes??

If Christians Unecessarily CRY WOLF! and try to spin their ATROCITY LITERATURE!
Then God, forbid! it is time they faced the Real Thing! (That is what you want isnt it?)

and what culture promotes this violation of human rights?? which culture gives "parents and elders" the right to make idiotic anti-human impositions upon their own children??

TERA, CULTURE RE! DEKH MUNNA! YEHI TERI CULTURE HAI!

TERA, CULTURE RE! DEKH MUNNA! YEHI TERI CULTURE HAI!

since when?? :what:

that case speaks of prithviraj and jagriti... parvez and yasmeen can marry by their choice, in a simple legalized wedding ceremony, without consent of their parents and the neighborhood tarkaari waala.

however, if the families of parvez and yasmeen have been influenced by non-my-culture, then theirs will become the case of prithviraj and jagriti.

samhje, munna??

Seems like every thing is a conspiracy these days in India.. The only non conspiracy it seems are the IMF predictions of the Indian economy.. It's not conspiracy it's irony.. :D

The economy in India is for Indians not for those who lick feet of those who do not believe in Indian existence and hate hindus.

Yeah....your source is this piece of crap:

Christians Sing Christmas Carols, Hindus Attack Them And Brutally Beat Them - Walid Shoebat

dated 15 December 2014

This is the original article:

Barbaric: This is what happens when lovers refuse to separate in Madhya Pradesh - daily.bhaskar.com

dated 29 May 2014

Funny how this "Christians" were singing Christmas Carols in the middle of May........:lol:

Maybe now you understand some of the propaganda that goes around.......

why is this sanghi terrorist/criminal/psychopath called "lutyens insider" not arrested yet, for causing communal discord??
Priest had assaulted youth: Haryana CM - The Hindu
This paper is also a Sanghi paper as it printed a Masala knews. Take a chill pill peacefullah

Oh! What culture promotes lashes for Rape survivors? Ask yourself

Priest had assaulted youth: Haryana CM - The Hindu
This paper is also a Sanghi paper as it printed a Masala knews. Take a chill pill peacefullah

why has this come to light now, after all the rioting?? why did one assault case turn into a special riot, despite india being a inherently violent society?? moreover, sangh parivar is hardly the ambassador of humanity to portray itself a valid opposer to conversions... if that christian priest was promoting something, the sangh parivar is also promoting something, so why the bhed-bhav??

Back
Top Bottom