What's new

VHP says Keep Bangladeshis out of Census

Yeah lol i meant the ones that are already in India. I don't want more Bangladeshis coming in. Is this Bangladeshi influx more visible in the villages than say in Calcutta?

I don't know, it's hard to separate except for the accent, I know a few who were studying in various institutions ranging from IIT to high-schools, but never asked by which means the got into the country.

Census 2011 will cover illegal immigrants too - The Economic Times

NEW DELHI: The Census 2011 will cover all people living in India, including illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

Registrar-General and Census Commissioner C Chandramouli today said the exercise will cover anyone living in India and enumerators would not ask their nationality.

"Everybody will be counted even if he has illegally entered (in India)," he told reporters at a function organised for unveiling of the logo of census enumerators by Home Minister P Chidambaram.

Chandramouli was asked whether illegal immigrants from Bangladesh will be counted.

He made it clear that the information collected about individuals will be kept absolutely confidential. In fact, this information is not accessible even to courts of law.

Chandramouli said except the foreign embassies and consulates, all houses, religious and public places will be counted during the massive exercise.

The vital part of Census 2011 -- the population enumeration -- will be conducted across the country simultaneously between February 9 and 28.

In true reality, if there so who will admit that he is an non-indian. So, intentionally data analysis is expected from hypothetical findings which we wont accept.

……..…../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./

Read some posts before you reply.

Last edited:
Yar jab apna he sikka khota ho to dusro ko kya dosh de.

Its our own weakness that these criminals are crossing over to our boundaries and yet we cant do anything about it.

Yar jab apna he sikka khota ho to dusro ko kya dosh de.

Its our own weakness that these criminals are crossing over to our boundaries and yet we cant do anything about it.

Grow your BSF as a professional force, not as a bribe taking thugs party like the Myanmars NASAKA.

In true reality, if there so who will admit that he is an non-indian. So, intentionally data analysis is expected from hypothetical findings which we wont accept.

That's why thousands of illegal Bangladeshis are still at various jails in India despite they have completed their jail terms. But don't think India has unlimited patient!

Who in Bangladesh cares what Indians here are talking about. It is an internal matter of India. If India finds there are other nationalities in their midst, then it is the responsibility of their govt to seek them out, put them in the jails and then contact other govts to take them back.

So far Indian govt has found out only 39 BD citizens in their Arunachal until now. But, BJP and VHP are always making fuss about Bangladeshis in India. It is a ploy to win over Hindu voters in the election.

There cannot be any illegal BD people in India. Have you guys forgotten how BSF braves are waiting at the gates of India to kill any one who dares to go even near their holy border? All these BJP and VHP comments are false to the core. It is a kind of muslim bashing.

:rofl:
According to a study, the infiltration has hugely distorted the demography of many areas in Assam, West Bengal, Bihar, Mizoram, Nagaland, Manipur, and even in far off Mumbai and Delhi.

is it because of Bangladeshis?then u guys have to admit the sexual strenth of bd guys............lol:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know, it's hard to separate except for the accent, I know a few who were studying in various institutions ranging from IIT to high-schools, but never asked by which means the got into the country.

These people probably have used some miracle. These people can go to great India only by overflying their 10 meter barbed wire fence. Is it possible by our low tech people? If no, then this is equivalent to saying that there are no Bangladeshis in India.

Back
Top Bottom