What's new

VHP says Keep Bangladeshis out of Census

if we don't count how do we know how many illegal immigrants are there ?

Dude!
Counting is different and conducting a survey on some topics is different.

The census will include 20 million BD people and will also contribute in the reflection of the Indian society,though they shouldn't be a part of it.

Include them in the census , but not in the UID project.

Are the commies and the Congis listening. ?

Include them in the census? How? As illegal immigrants, I hope. But does the census report have such a column as 'Illegal Migrant'? I hope that they are not counted as Indians.

Include them in the census? How? As illegal immigrants, I hope. But does the census report have such a column as 'Illegal Migrant'? I hope that they are not counted as Indians.

Well good idea of making a separate column for illegal immigrants.But i don't think there is any such thing right now?:undecided:

hi, Do you think me too want those illegal Bangladeshis to be there in the census ?? Hell No.

But in the absence of any other tracking system, atleast the census can be used to keep a track on their numbers which is a huge demographic threat to the Indian nation.

But they should not even be allowed near the UID project which is the first step in them getting the eventual Indian citizenship.

What are chances they can slip through UID project ?

In a country like india, a bribe of 100-500 rs should be enough for an UID I guess or atleast it seems like that.

Its quite amazing to know that Indians no matter how much they shake their belly still don't have a complete UID coverage.

We had finished it 3yrs back but we thought we were lagging behind.:coffee:

In a country like india, a bribe of 100-500 rs should be enough for an UID I guess or atleast it seems like that.

Its quite amazing to know that Indians no matter how much they shake their belly still don't have a complete UID coverage.

We had finished it 3yrs back but we thought we were lagging behind.:coffee:

Sorry we have a population of 1.2 billion to manage.

We aren't ant sized like you.
:mps:

There is no reason to believe there are any new arrivals of Bangladeshis in India. VHP is using the muslim numbers to inflame a communal tension. Muslim Bangalis are natives of Assam and other NE sister States for many centuries.

Now, some political parties are using their number as a pretext to expel muslims from India. VHP says about muslims Bangalis in Delhi. But, they are from Assam. Anyone from BD cannot just overfly India's multi-billion dollar barbed wire fence.

Why the secular Indians should worry about their own people who are muslims? India is not a densely populated country like Bangladesh. It is three times less densely populated than Bangladesh, but still it is worried about overpopulation. Muslim Bangalis, who have been living in Indian NE for many centuries, are hard working people.

There is no reason to believe there are any new arrivals of Bangladeshis in India. VHP is using the muslim numbers to inflame a communal tension. Muslim Bangalis are natives of Assam and other NE sister States for many centuries.

Now, some political parties are using their number as a pretext to expel muslims from India. VHP says about muslims Bangalis in Delhi. But, they are from Assam. Anyone from BD cannot just overfly India's multi-billion dollar barbed wire fence.

Why the secular Indians should worry about their own people who are muslims? India is not a densely populated country like Bangladesh. It is three times less densely populated than Bangladesh, but still it is worried about overpopulation. Muslim Bangalis, who have been living in Indian NE for many centuries, are hard working people.

Dear EW, shove your apologetic conspiracy theories elsewhere --- when the people themselves accept they are Bangladeshi migrants, dont be like an ostrich denying the reality.

Even in my office canteen in mumbai, there are about dozen Bangladeshis. God knows how they came. :frown:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom