What's new

VHP says Keep Bangladeshis out of Census

you are right, but the indian population is larger than the bengali population.. so 25% of indians is more than lets see.. the 100% of bengalis.

No, this means for every affluent bangladeshi in the UK there are 7 affluent Indians.

And for 385000 poor indians there are 325000 poor bangladeshis, despite their very small numbers, shocking eh!

So all ur rants abt dirty indians are just ur usual vomit of what has been fed, no substance.

No, this means for every affluent bangladeshi in the UK there are 7 affluent Indians.

And for 385000 poor indians there are 325000 poor bangladeshis, despite their very small numbers, shocking eh!

So all ur rants abt dirty indians are just ur usual vomit of what has been fed, no substance.

there you go again, lying and distorting facts. not very surprising. anyways. there's approximately 1.8 million indians living in london and 25% out of that would be almost 0.45 million under poverty. and currently there's around 0.5 million bengalis and 65% of that would be around 0.325 million. and here's one interesting fact from the link YOU posted:
Of the three factors, family work status has the biggest effect for the Bangladeshi and Pakistani population. This is because of the high proportion of working-age Bangladeshis and Pakistanis, particularly women, who are not in paid work.

once again its proven your deceitful nature.

there you go again, lying and distorting facts. not very surprising. anyways. there's approximately 1.8 million indians living in london and 25% out of that would be almost 0.45 million under poverty. and currently there's around 0.5 million bengalis and 65% of that would be around 0.325 million. and here's one interesting fact from the link YOU posted:

Sir, please refrain from commenting on my nature, as its obvious nature is not your strong point going by your hateful posts about raping and killing hindus.

Please share the source for the 1.8 mil in london (i think you mean UK) number you have used.

Even if I use your number, even then the widespread poverty in bangladeshis is shockingly high, and when it comes to a stereotype about a community, the state of the majority people from that community matters, not the absolute numbers. The absolute number of white british under poverty is something like 80 TIMES higher than the absolute number of indians. But overall white british have a low poverty rate and so do indians. Bangladeshis however tend to be poor and as such are more likely to have detrimental effect on property prices where they settle.

Next time don't make offensive comments abt british indians living in slums and what not, first check whats ur status, then identify the causes (use my article) and try to fix them instead of losing your composure.

Sir, please refrain from commenting on my nature, as its obvious nature is not your strong point going by your hateful posts about raping and killing hindus.

Please share the source for the 1.8 mil in london (i think you mean UK) number you have used.

Even if I use your number, even then the widespread poverty in bangladeshis is shockingly high, and when it comes to a stereotype about a community, the state of the majority people from that community matters, not the absolute numbers. The absolute number of white british under poverty is something like 80 TIMES higher than the absolute number of indians. But overall white british have a low poverty rate and so do indians. Bangladeshis however tend to be poor and as such are more likely to have detrimental effect on property prices where they settle.

Next time don't make offensive comments abt british indians living in slums and what not, first check whats ur status, then identify the causes (use my article) and try to fix them instead of losing your composure.

do u agree that the poverty rate of british indians cause more constraint to the british govt budgets than ours? The argument was not about stereotyping a community but rather show that Indians are a bigger burden to carry than ours.

And btw please stop making baseless pointless accusations about me being intolerant of other people's religion and matter of fact ethnicity. Its your soliders who have engaged into this activities. Not us.

do u agree that the poverty rate of british indians cause more constraint to the british govt budgets than ours? The argument was not about stereotyping a community but rather show that Indians are a bigger burden to carry than ours.

And btw please stop making baseless pointless accusations about me being intolerant of other people's religion and matter of fact ethnicity. Its your soliders who have engaged into this activities. Not us.

Sir, of course NOT as for every ONE poor Indian there are THREE indians who are paying high taxes, but for each poor banladeshi there is only 0.53 Bangladeshi paying high taxes. That means the Bangladeshis are a hugely bigger burden to carry than Indians.

Sir, I've read your posts wanting to kill and rape bangladeshi hindus in retaliation for BSF border shootings. Those posts are now deleted, but please do not comment on my nature so that I wont have to mention yours.

Enough should be enough for this radical extremist hindu politicians and the media outlet those who are promoting all these propaganda and ranting against the minority in India specially the muslims during election time.... all these radical hindu bharatis should be challenged on their face to proof their claim... n if it is true then why there is no impact of it on BD demography... 20 milllion represent 12.5% of the total bd population... if 20 million bd people really would have migrated to India it would have been reflected in the bd demography...

N if this radical hindu bharatis politicians keep on saying that it is true they should be asked on their face how come despite such heavy guard of the BSF this huge number of Bangladeshis entered India???? 20 million means on an average 1400 people entered India daily ...for the last 40 years.... n BSF was not able to detect any of these people.... then why such useless org is still there... why not abolish it...

In india unemployment rate is 10.1% ...where as bd has only 5% .. in some places it has been mentioned 2.5% ... it clearly reflects bd people need not go to poor India ... where many people are unemployed... n even unemployment rate has increased dramatically in the last year.... n this bharatis think people need to go there to be a rickshaw puller ot to be a hawkers...

Example of shining India...

'Number of urban poor increases by 4.4 million in India' - The Economic Times

Enough should be enough for this radical extremist hindu politicians and the media outlet those who are promoting all these propaganda and ranting against the minority in India specially the muslims during election time.... all these radical hindu bharatis should be challenged on their face to proof their claim... n if it is true then why there is no impact of it on BD demography... 20 milllion represent 12.5% of the total bd population... if 20 million bd people really would have migrated to India it would have been reflected in the bd demography...

N if this radical hindu bharatis politicians keep on saying that it is true they should be asked on their face how come despite such heavy guard of the BSF this huge number of Bangladeshis entered India???? 20 million means on an average 1400 people entered India daily ...for the last 40 years.... n BSF was not able to detect any of these people.... then why such useless org is still there... why not abolish it...

In india unemployment rate is 10.1% ...where as bd has only 5% .. in some places it has been mentioned 2.5% ... it clearly reflects bd people need not go to poor India ... where many people are unemployed... n even unemployment rate has increased dramatically in the last year.... n this bharatis think people need to go there to be a rickshaw puller ot to be a hawkers...

Example of shining India...

'Number of urban poor increases by 4.4 million in India' - The Economic Times

Its nor about minority its about illegal people

And their is nothing wrong to throw all illegal people out of country

Its nor about minority its about illegal people

And their is nothing wrong to throw all illegal people out of country

Read my previous post again and reply... If there are 20 million bd people illegally migrated to India then why there are no such trace in the total number of BD population as it has increased consistently and in no place there were sign of decreasing... 20 million is equal to 12.5% of the total bd population do not you think if such a huge number of people would have migrated to India then it should have been reflected in the bd demography.... this is same as reduction of 150 million Indian population...

N if true what BSF was doing when 20 million means 1400 people transferred to India daily for the last 40 years... do not you think for such a great failure if true India need to abolish this useless org named BSF???

N if true what BSF was doing when 20 million means 1400 people transferred to India daily for the last 40 years... do not you think for such a great failure if true India need to abolish this useless org named BSF???

This is the reason for BSFs current policy and you know that policy very well

Talking on the basis of facts is not actually your forte, is it?

9Nfbe.png

Source: 2001 British Census.

This is the reason for BSFs current policy and you know that policy very well

This is not an reply... just a way to divert the issue... BSF mostly killed poor innocent farmers and cow traders in the border area ... they are hardly illegal migrants... whereas hardly any illegal migrants were killed... the failed performance which was shown by BSF for the last 40 years ... do not you think for that BSF should be abolish as it has proved it self as a useless org... which failed to stop 1400 people migration for the last 40 years on a daily basis despite such a close guard????

N if you need to know how to handle illegal migrants.. see USA or turkey both recently captureed around 80-100 illegal migrants without killing them and then they deported them... If your BSF do not have this professionalism ask them to take some training from USA or turkry....

Killing unarmed civilian is not a bravery but a violation of human right... your BSF killed 1000 people in the last 10 yearsall of them were unarmed civilians those who can be captured alive... for a 10 year period it was a quite small number... so your BSF should not have problem to capture them alive... but we can expect from such a useless org...

So which conclusion you are going to choose .... you so far failed to say why there are no reduction in the total bd population for this 20 million migration... and are you agreed that BSF is a useless org and need to be abolished looking at the failure of this org if you still continue to believe there are 20 million illegal migration of bangladesh are there in India... even though there are no proof or logic to back it up if any one look at the bd population increase rate for the last couple of years...

This is not an reply... just a way to divert the issue... BSF mostly killed poor innocent farmers and cow traders in the border area ... they are hardly illegal migrants... whereas hardly any illegal migrants were killed... the failed performance which was shown by BSF for the last 40 years ... do not you think for that BSF should be abolish as it has proved it self as a useless org... which failed to stop 1400 people migration for the last 40 years on a daily basis despite such a close guard????

N if you need to know how to handle illegal migrants.. see USA or turkey both recently captureed around 80-100 illegal migrants without killing them and then they deported them... If your BSF do not have this professionalism ask them to take some training from USA or turkry....

Killing unarmed civilian is not a bravery but a violation of human right... your BSF killed 1000 people in the last 10 yearsall of them were unarmed civilians those who can be captured alive... for a 10 year period it was a quite small number... so your BSF should not have problem to capture them alive... but we can expect from such a useless org...

So which conclusion you are going to choose .... you so far failed to say why there are no reduction in the total bd population for this 20 million migration... and are you agreed that BSF is a useless org and need to be abolished looking at the failure of this org if you still continue to believe there are 20 million illegal migration of bangladesh are there in India... even though there are no proof or logic to back it up if any one look at the bd population increase rate for the last couple of years...

Do you just copy paste the same post in every thread ? I mean thats border line spamming. Are you that desperate to make your point?

Sir, of course NOT as for every ONE poor Indian there are THREE indians who are paying high taxes, but for each poor banladeshi there is only 0.53 Bangladeshi paying high taxes. That means the Bangladeshis are a hugely bigger burden to carry than Indians.

Sir, I've read your posts wanting to kill and rape bangladeshi hindus in retaliation for BSF border shootings. Those posts are now deleted, but please do not comment on my nature so that I wont have to mention yours.

Here you go taking facts and giving your own spin to it(nothing new). My suggestion was a joke and I have clearly mentioned it. But when you guys support the border killings, you don't joke about it. Rather you shamelessly take pride of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom