What's new

Verification Drive of Muslimsin Nagaland

@Asad
Don't understand what he is saying mashreqi and all and what exactly he is trying to say here??

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

^^^^^
Don't understand what he is saying mashreqi and all and what exactly he is trying to say here??

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

^^^^^

Don't waste your time answering him.

But the problem is that NE guys don't pull enough weight in the center to counter the pseudo secularists and illegal migration lovers in New Delhi. Also these guys repeatedly elect Congress like in Assam, AP, Manipur etc

Well Dorjee Khandu was pretty good for a Congressi and in fact the least corrupt a congressiya can ever be. So people here don't hold the same perception that people hold in other parts of India that are more connected to each other. Heck, many don't even find Delhi's sniff anywhere in state jurisdiction. Though this should have actually been good for the states to develop, only we, Tripura and Nagas don't elect Congressis. I don't know about Naga perception but we Sikkimese don't like Congressi losers one bit. I personally have a big time grudge against the scum.

About the bolded part you know, there's been a lot of times that local bodies have approached the central government to do something. Heck! Even a hardened lunatic group like ULFA actually considered doing something about Bangla migrants! But the evil government does nothing. Most NE CMs are like mini-"thakurs" lording over the states with their own shrewd politics and only a few handful being decent. If you ask the state to do something they point towards centre and if you ask the centre to do something, they point back to the state. :angry: WTF are we supposed to do?

The very reason that we don't have enough weight in the centre is the reason why we request you guys to do something with a bigger population base. Please do consider our region as well next time you vote in the centre.

why you missed me? Who created this thread.;>:mad:

Chill bro. :D

Ask those BJP leader who don't care about us, who hardly work for attracting us and not contest election in NE. Or shut your mouth.

Relax mate. The thing is, Congress in Arunachal isn't the way it is in the center. I understand because of having stayed in northern India for a significant time. The situation in the centre is very pathetic compared to how good Dorjee Khandu was. Which is why you guys have a relatively good view of Congress while those who have stayed in the other parts of India or even us Sikkimese have such a bad image about them.

It would take sometime to understand but Arunachal has such limited activities compared to the Centre that most of you guys don't get to see the full force of their dirty game.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Is BJP the only alternative? What about forming regional parties. In current Indian democratic situation, regional parties pull more weight than national parties. If you guys wants the illegal immigration menace to continue, pls go forward and elect congress again and again or else time for retrospect about the leaders you chose.

Bad idea, samrat. There's already too many parties in the country and it has become so factionalized that politics has become Mafia in our country. Let us not add to it. BJP is a sensible alternative to Congress. As I said earlier, Arunachal's perception of Congress is little difference due to much better leadership there thanks to Khandu. I can't say the same for other states.

BTW are you ethnic Nepali? Samrat is a pretty popular name among ethnic nepalis in my place.

@Tshering22
So true we need some more representation in parliament .baring Assam every other state elect like only 1 or 2 mps,can you believe that whole of Nagaland state sends only one MP to parliament what the hell he is suppose to do there alone??i guess sikkim also sends only one MP ?? why would any large political party would give a damn for NE when its representative barely makes any impact in national matters??I m deeply disappointed by this system :cry:

Chill bro. :D

Relax mate. The thing is, Congress in Arunachal isn't the way it is in the center. I understand because of having stayed in northern India for a significant time. The situation in the centre is very pathetic compared to how good Dorjee Khandu was. Which is why you guys have a relatively good view of Congress while those who have stayed in the other parts of India or even us Sikkimese have such a bad image about them.

It would take sometime to understand but Arunachal has such limited activities compared to the Centre that most of you guys don't get to see the full force of their dirty game.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Bad idea, samrat. There's already too many parties in the country and it has become so factionalized that politics has become Mafia in our country. Let us not add to it. BJP is a sensible alternative to Congress. As I said earlier, Arunachal's perception of Congress is little difference due to much better leadership there thanks to Khandu. I can't say the same for other states.

BTW are you ethnic Nepali? Samrat is a pretty popular name among ethnic nepalis in my place.

As for Assam it is not that Congress is good but no other political party seems better (I mean stronger). Politics is a necessary evil and democracy is the most tolerant, we may not see saints here but the most possible and likely group forms the government. For most of us around we will vote for a party which can be better then Congress if available around.

To note I am politically neutral.

@Tshering22
So true we need some more representation in parliament .baring Assam every other state elect like only 1 or 2 mps,can you believe that whole of Nagaland state sends only one MP to parliament what the hell he is suppose to do there alone??i guess sikkim also sends only one MP ?? why would any large political party would give a damn for NE when its representative barely makes any impact in national matters??I m deeply disappointed by this system :cry:

The problem is that there's lack of initiative from NE, especially by other states. The only ones who take some serious national level interest are you Assamese, us and Arunachalis. The rest of the states sadly don't take any serious interest in targeting seats for centre. You guys have a strong representation through the "Assam" factor, Arunachal gets the limited limelight due to tensions with Chinese and we get so due to the "calm and peaceful tourist state".

Other than these stereotypes, there's no other serious representation. For a population of 30 million, we must have at least 50 MPs in the Parliament to represent us. And they should be non-Congressis. Independents would do; even Chinese would be better than having Congressi representations. :sick:

@Tshering22

I believe if population is the measuring scale for dividing constituencies NE is going to get more seats when reforms will be made again, I forgot the timeline for such a reform should be around 2015-17 .......

As for Assam it is not that Congress is good but no other political party seems better (I mean stronger). Politics is a necessary evil and democracy is the most tolerant, we may not see saints here but the most possible and likely group forms the government. For most of us around we will vote for a party which can be better then Congress if available around.

To note I am politically neutral.

What about Asom Gana Parishad? I heard some years ago that they had some good potential. What's with them?

Our type of democracy is seriously doing more damage to the country and people than any good. We either need to change the management or the system.

@Samrat
Yeah One more thing I forgot to add regarding your question about Nepali vs Bd migrants is that IMO Nepali citizens are always welcome to stay and work here in India because we have a treaty with them which make their entry legal unlike BD for which we have no such obligations, so comparison between them is not appropriate..

The problem is that there's lack of initiative from NE, especially by other states. The only ones who take some serious national level interest are you Assamese, us and Arunachalis. The rest of the states sadly don't take any serious interest in targeting seats for centre. You guys have a strong representation through the "Assam" factor, Arunachal gets the limited limelight due to tensions with Chinese and we get so due to the "calm and peaceful tourist state".

Other than these stereotypes, there's no other serious representation. For a population of 30 million, we must have at least 50 MPs in the Parliament to represent us. And they should be non-Congressis. Independents would do; even Chinese would be better than having Congressi representations. :sick:

not mentioning the political party issue, constituencies are divided on the basis of population, you must know it.Currently it is freezed but will open up soon.

To note non-congressi doesnt means better. Why no blame politics instead of politicians?

not mentioning the political party issue, constituencies are divided on the basis of population, you must know it.Currently it is freezed but will open up soon.

To note non-congressi doesnt means better. Why no blame politics instead of politicians?

I agree with your more practical statement; but having seen the worst of Congress (its a private matter), I doubt anyone other than commies could be equal or worse than Congress.

You'd change your perception too if you'd visit Manipur and Gujarat one after another.

Gujarat is virtually in space age in comparison, so much so that it is hard to imagine both states are of the same country. And this is simply because of the leadership.

TBH I never really liked the whole concept of division by constituencies. In fact, the whole "district level" elections for representatives is something I'd say is not good at all. Most of these guys are just louts who do nothing and only complicate problems.

Politics is not evil. Politics is played everywhere around the world and this includes nations that are more prosperous than us. It is the politicians who are evil and cannot do anything for the country.

What about Asom Gana Parishad? I heard some years ago that they had some good potential. What's with them?
AGP earned a very bad reputation when the came to power, corruptions inefficiency and controversies, more over AGP is splitted into two now AGP and NAGP and the founder of the party went to NAGP this step further spoiled the already low moral and popularity of the party.
Our type of democracy is seriously doing more damage to the country and people than any good. We either need to change the management or the system.
That's what I keep on telling the change should be through evolution, revolution can be dangerous if wrong people get involves, and politics is full of them. Social political awareness is the key. Anyways we covered some appreciable journey till now, from a mess to a strong nation ;).

There is only one MP from that party I like most Sarbananda Sonowal , others are pathetic, the party was formed after assam agitation with a promise to tackle the illegal migrant issue, but after repeatedly coming to power they did nothing ,absolutely nothing, so much so that in the last election i, the two top leaders of the party, in the anticipation of major victory started internal fighting for cm seat, which lead to divison of the party(AGP-prafulla and AGP-brindaban group)(later regrouped again in 2008) and congress gaining the majority in the end. During the assam agitation time Prafulla Mahanta and Brindaban Goswami were the student leaders which spearheaded the agitation and signed the famous (now infamous) Assam accord.

So our best hope is congress or in some young dynamic leader of other party which unfortunately nwhere in sight .

Back
Top Bottom