What's new

Veena Malik- A Bollywood actress?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye haye , We should Sue them for saying this .

Veena malik is yuck , i am sure Pakistan has better women worthy of getting a shot in bollywood .

she has no religion no country no feelings . a girl which sleep with every one who pay in Lahore .nothing else we don't care her or attack on her /

Wherever Mullahs go, violence follows!

Destroyed by someone on National Television? HAVE THEM KILLED! YEAH.

go to mumbai...near hotel taj is her flat..you can go and meet her parents if u want...why do u deny every thing that is true?

I wish this was true :rofl:

I can't comment on her personal life.. but damn, she's hot :smokin:

Is this yellow cab worthy of talk on this otherwise respectable forum.. She loves bollywood and sucking curry out of indian snake for cheap fame. People are remembered by their culture and values not their passports

I mean imagine the level of these Indians, they uphold an average jane of heera mandi in such high esteem?? .:undecided:

I know, right! Rahat, Ali Zafar, Atif, Jal, are all traitors to Pakistan! They should stay in India and keep their stupid talents. We dont need them.

One Pakistani woman goes to India and she becomes the whore from Heera Mandi(a red light district)!

I know, right! Rahat, Ali Zafar, Atif, Jal, are all traitors to Pakistan! They should stay in India and keep their stupid talents. We dont need them.

One Pakistani woman goes to India and she becomes the whore from Heera Mandi(a red light district)!

Very well said..

yuck! she looks more like a shemale to me, rakhi sawant kya kam thi, jo pakistan ne ek or namuni bhej di. hack thoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom