What's new

Veena celebrating krsna janamashtmi in BJP's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the holy month of ramzan, she's dancing item number:bad: that too in a hindu religious festival..religious ceremonies r supposed to be about prayer & devotion not vulgar dancing. But i guess hindus need it to make sure some people at least show up:rofl:

It is more like a carnival during festival than the festival itself. similar to most of Christmas celebrations that doesn't involve religion or Jesus though it is the day of his birth. some of the sleaziest stage shows happen during temple festivities. Its people trying to cash in on the festive mood and make some money.

in the holy month of ramzan, she's dancing item number:bad: that too in a hindu religious festival..religious ceremonies r supposed to be about prayer & devotion not vulgar dancing. But i guess hindus need it to make sure some people at least show up:rofl:
at least we r not murdering peoples or destroying public property. But some religion allow them to do so. :)

at least we r not murdering peoples or destroying public property. But some religion allow them to do so.;)

at least we r not murdering peoples or destroying public property. But some religion allow them to do so.;)

You think it is a freedom. But actually you are not practising. You can not say your self Hindu when you dont follow it.
What i see is only ruins of Hinduism. I think only true blivers who have studied vedas will support me.
One of the oldest religion yes: But not practising one

That's a madarsa effect for you but let me tell you in Hinduism you can be atheist and still called Hindu.. Most Hindu atheists treat Hinduism as a "way of life" but not as a religion.

Vedas (Book of knowledge), Upnishads are not forced upon anyone.. If someone finds interest they study it..

These concepts can not be understood by people who are taught to worship a book..

So who draws the boundary around how a religious ceremony should be and what that is? Someone care to explain to me?

Its not a religious ceremony.

Maybe it is not a religious ceremony. But still I am curious to know it as many of the members here try to compare Veena's performance against some benchmark and I would like to understand what that benchmark is.

You had other reasons to kill each other. casts. So never get time to fight for this reason.
Anyways this isnt fare for me to discuss.
By the way "Mangalore resort attack" ring a bell? Shiv sainiks ring a bell?

Correct..Because you dont know anything about Hinduism...

I was asking How can Hindus do this things? Will Hindu swamigies accept this?
Is it permissible according to Hindu books?
Just quote from Hindu books how to celebrate Janmashtami.?

Hmm... No wonder you post nonsense about Hinduism.

Dont make me post Nepali Hindu festival where 200,000 cows are slaughtered every year. Just google yourself

Its Goats n Buffalos not Cows. Follow what you preach.

You have no taste. Even bharti actresses are better. Look at Madhuri, she is very good looking woman in my opinion.

madhuri is auntie now. katrina is hot. but then shes gori. from our chicks..mehreen syed is dam gud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom