What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

So you will destroy these Masjid for that specific reasons??? lots countries were invaded by the enemies throughout the world in ancient past and destroy their previous religious place and builds new upon previous religious places, could they destroy their new religious places upon leaving the invaders???

i can you give you one example, Spain ruled by Muslims for at least 400-500 years they built various mosque throughout Spain but upon leaving of Muslim from Spain does Christians destroyed all mosque in Spain, the Answer is BIG NO, Chirstians mostly save their heritage regardless of religion
Lol. India too have zillion mosques. We are reclaiming ones that are holy to us. Don't portray as Christian's are somehow pacifists. They would destroy anything without remorse if it is not convenient to them.
Oh yes....the famous "internal matter" argument
You have no argument. Take a rest.
Much rarer than your Mandirs rape parties
Ok. Mandir rapes? lol.

Lol. India too have zillion mosques. We are reclaiming ones that are holy to us. Don't portray as Christian's are somehow pacifists. They would destroy anything without remorse if it is not convenient to them.

Why is it holy to you? Because rape was committed there?

lol what a lame logic you have, you have just started, now wait and see when this will end or not, and i am not considering Christians as pacifists toward Islam and Muslims, they are/were one of worst enemy of Islam and Muslims but somehow less than Jews
Ok. Mandir rapes? lol.
That the facts we are talking about, can i post some cases of your culture???

lol what a lame logic you have, you have just started, now wait and see when this will end or not, and i am not considering Christians as pacifists toward Islam and Muslims, they are/were one of worst enemy of Islam and Muslims but somehow less than Jews

That the facts we are talking about, can i post some cases of your culture???
Should we post cases of r*pes in P*kistani m*sques?

I have entertained you far more than you deserve. Now when the time comes for donation to said temple, millions of us will donate. You can cry a river.

You mean when the time comes for unemployed Hindu thugs to extort money from the general population under the guise of Kashi Vishwanath temple, you will happily part with your limited savings?

If ASI's investigation finds it to be built over a temple which is quite evident from the pictures already posted, ofcourse it should be demolished

I am confirming that it was built over a temple that was destroyed because the Hindu priests there raped a Hindu princess. The Hindu Raja demanded that Aurangzeb destroy the temple.

But the question still remains, why is the site holy for Hindus? There is a Kashi Vishwanath temple next door to it.

I am confirming that it was built over a temple that was destroyed because the Hindu priests there raped a Hindu princess. The Hindu Raja demanded that Aurangzeb destroy the temple.

But the question still remains, why is the site holy for Hindus? There is a Kashi Vishwanath temple next door to it.

Why not just punish the priest?

Back
Top Bottom