What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

You mean when the time comes for unemployed Hindu thugs to extort money from the general population under the guise of Kashi Vishwanath temple, you will happily part with your limited savings?
We'll show our piety to the reverent. Our savings our wish. I don't want to insult muslims, so refrain from doing yourself with my coreligionists.

I am confirming that it was built over a temple that was destroyed because the Hindu priests there raped a Hindu princess. The Hindu Raja demanded that Aurangzeb destroy the temple.

But the question still remains, why is the site holy for Hindus? There is a Kashi Vishwanath temple next door to it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
04A2A0E6-0984-44D0-900D-02E7EFCCAFDB.jpeg

I am confirming that it was built over a temple that was destroyed because the Hindu priests there raped a Hindu princess. The Hindu Raja demanded that Aurangzeb destroy the temple.

But the question still remains, why is the site holy for Hindus? There is a Kashi Vishwanath temple next door to it.
Lol. You are dumb as ****. Temple had 3000 year history. Aurangazeb was fuckin invader.

Lame argument when you have none.
So Palestinanians must quit the land from your argument.

Moreover your history is just lame. Aurangzeb demolished it to teach a lesson to an local king who he believed was involved in the escape of Maratha King Shivaji from his court.
This rape stuff is an new story. Of course even when you know and agree it's demolished, there should no justice for Hindus who worship the deity. That is your secularism. Just proving my point on people like you.

Why not just punish the priest?

Ask the Hindu Raja....why did he want the temple destroyed? Maybe because he thought the Hindu priests defiled the temple in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom