What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

It was demolished on the request of the Nepali Hindu King whose daughter was raped by the temple priests. That was justice.

Lol. That must be some concocted story. Even if Nepali king has requested your beloved Aurangzeb to demolished, did he ask to build an mosque over it?
It doesn't matter. Punish the priest. I don't care. Even Islam doesn't permit to demolish another place of worship and build mosque over it.
The temple is ours and we shall rebuild it in our land. May it take 10 or 20 or 30 years. This has nothing to do with secularism. Correcting the historical injustice done to the natives of the land and their culture.

Rich coming from someone whose society destroys mosques for no reason at all.....
No reason at all? Wow. You are drunk in victim cool aid, huh? However I keep telling you our hindu society cannot create what is the paragon of all societies that is Pakistan. Why not try your luck still? Why suffocate yourself in this society? Muslims have created absolute heavens around the world that we have take sermons from the likes of you. Lol.

don't avoid the question ,

just answer what will you do if maulvi rapes somebody will you demolish the mosque ?

xeuss is an example of communal mind gripping the mass of even the so called liberal.muslim.enjoying the secular "equality" laws in Canada while basically oppose the same in India. His version of secularism is simple. My religion first and acts of vandalism done by my co religionalist ancestors should be valid. While the rights of other religions should always be below Islam. And that is secularism in his books.

All holy sites should be reclaimed. Muslims should come forward and give them for lasting peace btw communities. The current Muslims have nothing to do with vandalism done by their co religionalist ancestors, but they can't keep defending them with stupid and illogical comments.

xeuss is an example of communal mind gripping the mass of even the so called liberal.muslim.enjoying the secular "equality" laws in Canada while basically oppose the same in India. His version of secularism is simple. My religion first and acts of vandalism done by my co religionalist ancestors should be valid. While the rights of other religions should always be below Islam. And that is secularism in his books.

All holy sites should be reclaimed. Muslims should come forward and give them for lasting peace btw communities. The current Muslims have nothing to do with vandalism done by their co religionalist ancestors, but they can't keep defending them with stupid and illogical comments.

Arulmozhi Varman is an example of communal mind gripping the mass of even the so called liberal Hindus enjoying the secular "equality" laws in Canada while basically oppose the same in India. His version of secularism is simple. My religion first and acts of vandalism done by my co religionalist in present times should be valid. While the rights of other religions should always be below Hinduism. And that is secularism in his books.

All holy sites should be left as is. Hindus should come forward and leave them for lasting peace btw communities. The current Hindus have nothing to do with vandalism done by their co religionalist, but they can't keep defending them with stupid and illogical comments.

Not sure why Hindus want to destroy a mosque and reclaim a spot where a rape was committed. What possible religious significance could this hold?

Hindus could earn the goodwill of Muslims if they continued to offer prayers at the existing Kashi Vishwanath Temple that was built by the Maharani of Holkar, instead of trying to destroy a mosque.

lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Arulmozhi Varman is an example of communal mind gripping the mass of even the so called liberal Hindus enjoying the secular "equality" laws in Canada while basically oppose the same in India. His version of secularism is simple. My religion first and acts of vandalism done by my co religionalist in present times should be valid. While the rights of other religions should always be below Hinduism. And that is secularism in his books.
Obviously you cannot quote an Islamic country for being so secular. Canada and India had absolutely different history. It didn't have to go through partition because one religion wanted out. The same religionists want special treatment in the what is left over. You can't have cake and eat it too. Canadians are not oblivious to hypocrisy.

that is nothing , there are 2600 more prominant mandirs to be rebuilt on which masjids were constructed .
So you will destroy these Masjid for that specific reasons??? lots countries were invaded by the enemies throughout the world in ancient past and destroy their previous religious place and builds new upon previous religious places, could they destroy their new religious places upon leaving the invaders???

i can you give you one example, Spain ruled by Muslims for at least 400-500 years they built various mosque throughout Spain but upon leaving of Muslim from Spain does Christians destroyed all mosque in Spain, the Answer is BIG NO, Chirstians mostly save their heritage regardless of religion

Back
Top Bottom