What's new

Valentine Day's thread

so u have BMW :cool:, i dunno which model it is and how much it costs but have seen a lot here one just parked outside my hostel

Its not a BMW .

Its called HSV R-8 Clubsport , & this is not a photo of my car as i have got a custom Number plate of my name , so i posted a similar car but not mine .;)

BTW it carries a 6.0 Lt V-8 Engine:yahoo:

@ Black Blood

you can change her whenever and however you like she will not follow you into a shoping mall and shout what a cheat you've been.

Park her in the Parking and say i will be Back soon sweetie & Lock it when it flashes the Parking lights let a flying kiss go:lol:

She won't complaint to you about the legs of those girls you have been looking at or why you told that sales chick that " you have seen her somewhere before " :rofl:

7b21f7fe80e5d566f9c937a431201867.jpg

PKD wishes a very Happy Valentine Day to all.
快乐情人节的中国朋友。(Not sure about google translation :) )
खुश वेलेंटाइन दिवस भारतीय दोस्तों को.

331dc807c4fee18491a8d4a7af8c1644.gif

Well with the conversion rate you guys are getting far more ripped off, but the flowers here have doubled as well at the cheap shops. Some of those high end flower shops have quadrupled!

Just replace kam33na with Khota .... This what i hear all the time:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: But i love it :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom