What's new

Valentine Day's thread

Funfact: Iran has their own version of Valentines Day, it takes place on 17th and is called Esfandegan.

___

I'm going to watch My Name is Khan with my girl. Well, actually it will be sort of a group-date. Me, my friend, his gf, and my gf. thats normal right? :)

Who else wants to be my valentine? :D
I think you've had everybody's valentines now...

My Valentine .....Just me & her and no Stupid Chick..!

239f95beed9a31fde5590cc19c077be3.jpg

Wouldn't it be all the more awesome if you had a chick in that car with you? :smokin:

nice car btw ;)

Let me get married & me and my wife will share this Red lady or maybe something different.

Thanks BTW;)

haha thats why u started a thread "I hate my gf because i love my car" :lol::lol: Cars are your girl friend :rofl:

This Car can Pick any Chick but a Chick can not get me another car:smokin:

Its better than a girl because:

It does not cheat.

It does not Cry.

Its always at home when i come back:smokin:

Always Ready for service.

Sounds mind blowing.

And it does 280km/hr and keeps my pocket empty:lol:

This video is a true statement, this guy sings the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
That really happend, i just never had a valentine. BTW that girl that gave me here number had dark skin and she had an indian accent, so either she was Indian or Pakistani, I swear i'm not joking.

My sister made me go out with here friends sister, i was actually forced to do it. I never called her back :rofl: I have issues :tongue:

Ahem.. cough cough

Performance issues? :rofl::rofl::rofl:;););)

Last edited:
@ Black Blood

you can change her whenever and however you like she will not follow you into a shoping mall and shout what a cheat you've been.

Just a general querry how much is a red rose in Australia ?
It costs us £3.50 each so we just grow them in our backyard here in UK .

Back
Top Bottom