What's new

Valentine Day's thread

Some body has a broken heart :rofl:

Noops that might not be the case, that was only a friendly advice to youngsters on PDF (which i dont think they would take :lol:). Otherwise for practical men, that holds completely true:agree:, that's being on the other side of the river.

adios

best of luck guyz

Thank heavens my wife is orthodox Hindu and does not believe in Valentine's day. Saves me tons of money :cheers:

i would be seeking a similar wife....... but a Muslim wife :rofl::rofl:

lolz are u the one who said you got phone number from a gal in a garage?? :rofl: ..
Yeah, ptldM3 is a player always acting like a bechara (poor innocent soul). He's let on quite a few stories of his personal achievements now and then IIRC.

what valentine yar??
i never had a gf n still single this year too
@valentine day plan
Just Going to close my room door for full day and going to put finger in my Ears sothat i unable to listen any cute girl voice who is saying 2 her bf "Darling i love u very much"after all it hurts me yar :-)
1 more thing going to participate n vote for every anti valentine day poll.sothat anti valentine day protrester can protest my full support to all of them irrespective of whether my idology meets them or not
If i can't enjoy how can others enjoy??:-)haha
@intresting incident on tat day n your dedication

:-)i prapose my classmate 5yr before on her request(she said me on several occosion n pinch me several times sotat i prapose her she said me i m her best friend n if i want to say something just say me bcoz if u r waiting for some suitable time then tat suitable time wil never come.even one time she said to me u just keep quiet u don't hav guts to say anything:-)).n when i prapose her after tat day my life totally changed thanks to her:-)
Don't think so much positive yar:-)she shocked me n said u r saying this but in two yr. U wil forgot me.even u wil never remember my name n i can bet:-)
Then i unfortunatly promise her no dear this wil never happen.
In those 2yr. I never met her again(in those 2 yr lot's of girl was intrested in me bt i never gave chance to anyone) after 2 yr when i mailed her just 2 show tat i was diffrent than others n thought tat she will like this n will smile whenever she feel alone in this life i just want this nothing else but but she gave me very biffting reply.
:-)
Now don't ask what happend what happend after all self respect naam ki b koi cheez hoti hai:-)hahahaha

@ptldm3
"dub k mar ja"
Translation???
Means He/she was just giving u complement n was just saying to u just try to sink deep in tat girl brown eyes n just feel it n just share ur full discription story to us(who gave u her phone number n u was asking what to do??what to do??)maine translation sahi kiya na??hahaha

Last edited:
Dedicated to the dexterity of women:smitten:

must watch:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'v never had a valentine :confused:

i dont believe in you! you live in russia and you couldnt decide a lady yet? i guess you are too picky brother. it doesnt matter. you can consider me alone too... let me give you a glass of apple juice :)
:cheers:

Yeah, ptldM3 is a player always acting like a bechara (poor innocent soul).

I'm not a player, there has been a number of girls that wanted to go out with me, so what? Is that my fault? This never happend to you????

He's let on quite a few stories of his personal achievements now and then IIRC.

Only an appropriate threads, like the "whatever" thread and this thread. Last time i checked that was within the rules. I don't care if you don't beleive me but don't go around calling me a liar.

Last edited:
I'm not a player, there has been a number of girls that wanted to go out with me, so what? Is that my fault? This never happend to you????

this happened with me once :yahoo: when i came here in UK after 2-3 years in GCSE's class one of the girl used to like me and i was a very shy boy that time :lol: so instead of me she gave me flowers on valentines day :rofl: instead of her i was almost RED :rofl::rofl: and later on i refused and said i know u want to talk to me but i don't like these flowers etc....... later on i gathered some courage and started talking to her and we became good friends and spent lot of time together :partay:

A Perfect song for a Perfect ocassion -

5a5e08fadc8e3305a6b550a874339dad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funfact: Iran has their own version of Valentines Day, it takes place on 17th and is called Esfandegan.

___

I'm going to watch My Name is Khan with my girl. Well, actually it will be sort of a group-date. Me, my friend, his gf, and my gf. thats normal right? :)

Who else wants to be my valentine? :D

Only an appropriate threads, like the "whatever" thread and this thread. Last time i checked that was within the rules. I don't care if you don't beleive me but don't go around calling me a liar.
:D

Must be a cultural thing, but I was just having some laughs with you, didn't mean it as an insult.

Back
Top Bottom