What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

pakistan paid high price for zia ul haq type governance .

Lol, that price was inevitable. We had to fight the Soviets or get crushed. We fought and defeated them in Afghanistan----putting the final nail in communism's coffin.

Pakistan's defeat of Soviet Forces in Afghan Jihad, and subsequent collapse of USSR not only saved Pakistan, it also liberated 4,000,000 sq km+ of land area in Central Asia and brought it under Islamic/Muslim control Alhamdulillah. Just in Kazakhstan alone, the number of Mosques went from 93 in 1991 to 3000+ in 2015. The consolidation of Islamic faith in rest of Central Asia was even stronger!

This is a greater external geopolitical achievement by Pakistan than anything hindus have been able to garner in last 5000 years :lol:

We'd pay that "price" 1000x over gladly :)

The guy involved in this crap is not Malik Riaz son in law but his sister in law's son in law.

Also the video which is being spread on twitter doesn't have Uzma in it

So this guy needs to open his eyes first it's getting stupid now

I dont like waka guy but this time he is stating facts. I knew from beginning these showbiz "prostitutes" are in the wrong.

Lol, that price was inevitable. We had to fight the Soviets or get crushed. We fought and defeated them in Afghanistan----putting the final nail in communism's coffin.

Pakistan's defeat of Soviet Forces in Afghan Jihad, and subsequent collapse of USSR not only saved Pakistan, it also liberated 4,000,000 sq km+ of land area in Central Asia and brought it under Islamic/Muslim control Alhamdulillah. Just in Kazakhstan alone, the number of Mosques went from 93 in 1991 to 3000+ in 2015. The consolidation of Islamic faith in rest of Central Asia was even stronger!

This is a greater external geopolitical achievement by Pakistan than anything hindus have been able to garner in last 5000 years :lol:

We'd pay that "price" 1000x over gladly :)

lol pakistan defeated soviets ?
zia's afghan jihad brought terrorism and sectarian violence in pakistan which is still haunting poor pakistanis .

lol pakistan defeated soviets ?
zia's afghan jihad brought terrorism and sectarian violence in pakistan which is still haunting poor pakistanis .

:lol:

Go to 4:20 onwards :woot: ....German Scholar who studied Afghan war admitting "ISI was the primary force behind Soviet defeat, not the CIA or Saudis---which played helping hand"

As I said, we'd take whatever happened 1000x times over than to have Soviets on our necks, Muslim land under occupation, and so on.

You can keep moaning because Soviets lost, Islam gained 4,000,000 sq km, communism fell worldwide, and Pakistan acquired insurgency management skills matched only by CIA and Pak used those skills to transfer weapons and train fighters etc and used them in Bosnia, Philipines, Kashmir, and so on---to advance our interests (Kashmir) and Muslim interests worldwide (Bosnia, Philipines etc). For example, to end the insurgency....Philipines signed a pact with its Muslim region and gave it autonomy and permission to implement parts of Islamic law for their lives. While you couldn't even safe Hindu monarcy in Nepal, which was over thrown by communists in 2006.

Pakistan's external power projection and geopolitical achievements in 70 years are already greater than Hindus' in last 5000 years

:cheers:

You can keep coping hard though. Doesn't matter. We will continue to do our part in global spread and consolidation of Islam iA and keeping you busy in Kashmir, which plays to our geostrategic advantage.

Last edited:
This video is shocking on so many levels. I don't know where to start.
I had no idea Pakistan is so degenerated socially. For me it is shocking and beyond comprehension.

Please be discreet, strong language.

18.24 sec of waffle.
He promised evidence. Names etc. What a liar. Bs video.

Last edited:
:lol:

Go to 4:20 onwards :woot: ....German Scholar who studied Afghan war admitting "ISI was the primary force behind Soviet defeat, not the CIA or Saudis---which played helping hand"

As I said, we'd take whatever happened 1000x times over than to have Soviets on our necks, Muslim land under occupation, and so on.

You can keep moaning because Soviets lost, Islam gained 4,000,000 sq km, communism fell worldwide, and Pakistan acquired insurgency management skills matched only by CIA and Pak used those skills to transfer weapons and train fighters etc and used them in Bosnia, Philipines, Kashmir, and so on---to advance our interests (Kashmir) and Muslim interests worldwide (Bosnia, Philipines etc). For example, to end the insurgency....Philipines signed a pact with its Muslim region and gave it autonomy and permission to implement parts of Islamic law for their lives. While you couldn't even safe Hindu monarcy in Nepal, which was over thrown by communists in 2006.

Pakistan's external power projection and geopolitical achievements in 70 years are already greater than Hindus' in last 5000 years

:cheers:

You can keep coping hard though. Doesn't matter. We will continue to do our part in global spread and consolidation of Islam iA and keeping you busy in Kashmir, which plays to our geostrategic advantage.

lol you mighty broke soviet union in few years , but you are unable to get indian kashmir you are trying from last 70 years .
actually you were working as foot soldier of america for dollars it was beyond your capacity to even rise in front of slav army .

lol you mighty broke soviet union in few years , but you are unable to get indian kashmir you are trying from last 70 years .
actually you were working as foot soldier of america for dollars it was beyond your capacity to even rise in front of slav army .
Sorry GB and azad Kashmir you must have gifted us???

18.24 sec of waffle.
He promised evidence. Names etc. What a liar. Bs video.
Guy is totally biased and encouraging mob justice. He one failed anchor ...seems Malik Riaz paid him well ..
Waqar Zaka’s show ‘Champions’ to remain suspended, IHC rules

https://nation.com.pk/27-Nov-2017/an-open-letter-to-wakar-zaka

Zaka sahib khud maza karta haan..or dusroo ko achi achi nasihataaann..
Waqar-Zakka-pool-pictures-14.jpg

Waqar-Zakka-pool-pictures-1.jpg

Last edited:
I dont like waka guy but this time he is stating facts. I knew from beginning these showbiz "prostitutes" are in the wrong.
I hate showbiz more than you but sorry he is hardly stating any fact in this video.

india was already broken into pieces via other means (mostly political struggle with strategic violence). You are 7x larger and yet you couldn't get Azad Kashmir from Pak. Its humiliating for you. We at least created insurgency in Kashmir....you couldn't even do that in GB/Azad Kashmir.

I already gave you neutral, German scholar saying Pak ISI was primarily responsible for Soviet Defeat---you can continue to squeal like a puppy. Nobody cares. Fact remains that Muslim Pakistan has achieved more geopolitically outside our borders than weak Hindustan has done in last 5000 years. You were and always will be our inferiors.

16% of Muslims took away 25% of Indian land in 1947, and you couldn't do much about it. Couldn't take back GB/Azad Kashmir from 7x smaller Pakistan. Got arse r@ped when faced equals in China. Had to sign agreement of stalemate with a 7x smaller nation in 65 and got humiliated worldwide as recently as last year when PAF once against defeated and humiliated inferior Indian air force in the battlefield :lol:

Keep squealing like a puppy while we keep winning geopolitically AH.

Btw, Pak intelligence also supported Chechyna's struggle against mighty Russian Army. Chechyna surrounded by Russia from all sides, cut off from vast Islamic world, and yet it fought Russians to signing an agreement where today, Chechyna is de-facto ruled by Shari'ah law in many aspects and has total autonomy (with previously anti-Russian insurgent Ramzan Kadirov being the current ruler of the region and good friends with Putin).

While again, you couldn't even save Nepal, a country you surround from all sides and Himalayas to the back :rofl:

Stop quoting me now and lets get back to the thread.

I hate showbiz more than you but sorry he is hardly stating any fact in this video.

did you even watch the video bro? Trust me the guy is an idiot but again this time he is stating facts. It almost seems like he has been reading my posts :lol: because its exactly what i have said before.

This video is shocking on so many levels. I don't know where to start.
I had no idea Pakistan is so degenerated socially. For me it is shocking and beyond comprehension.

Please be discreet, strong language.

bhai waqar zaka jaisay aab discuss hongay yahan.

Back
Top Bottom