What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

Look guys it is not about Zaka, you can like or dislike him, up to you. Personally speaking, I don't give a toss about him. The point of the thread is our social decay as Pakistanis or Pakistani origin.

I have not been to Pakistan for over 11 years now. So I have no idea whats happening socially.
My wife on the other hand go to both Islamabad and Karachi, she had been there last year. She told me they are more advance than we are in London.
If it is coming from your wife, you have to believe it. Otherwise.........:butcher:

my parents and i made the mistake of coming back. Should have applied for immigration somewhere else. Please dont come back for permanent. The society here is rotten to the core.

my parents and i made the mistake of coming back. Should have applied for immigration somewhere else. Please dont come back for permanent. The society here is rotten to the core.

I am British National, no intentions to live in Pakistan.
As for your concerns about rotten society, I agree, Pakistanis do not behave any better in the west either.
Same old habits of lying, cheating, back biting, bitchiness, etc.
Sometime you wonder in amazement.

I guess u think Pakistan is poor? You have no idea.

Oh no, I don't think that at all.
I know for sure, they are very rich. Most of the people I' know are very very rich.
They have to be, no one pays any taxes. Cannot justify their wealth.
Only in Pakistan, aye.

@PakSword iske flag change kardo

Kion bhai!! I am of Pakistani origins and proud of it.

and instead of being dumb. How about you try rereading my text to comprehend it has nothing to do with who is right or wrong but how a man prostitute used the situation and little dumb kids like you to get views and subscribers.

LOL this is exactly what i was saying, You sound like a emotional 13 year old girl on her first period who makes no sense but just wants to argue.
So you are accusing Waqar zaka a man prostitute? Do you have any evidence or are you portraying yourself?

Mehwish Hayat thread in Ramazan was much better than this one..

Back
Top Bottom